Respected Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@Lila4Now wrote:

All I can figure out there must be a bunch of bored, lazy people, with more money than brains watching the food shows.  The food is way over priced.  People must buy it.  

You described me perfectly: bored, lazy, lots of money, miniscule brain.   Thanks!

smileyThanks for the laugh

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@hanoverprez wrote:

What is with all the food product being sold on the food shows?  I don't understand selling prepared food. I have ordered food in the past and will never do again. Product came smashed, crumbled and way too expensive. The pice of food in your local grocery is high enough but the pice on qvc is ridiculous.

These kind of statements come up periodically and always the poster's

first post......IMO, QVC' s employees doing a cheap survey to gather marketing info from customers.

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@hanoverprez wrote:

What is with all the food product being sold on the food shows?  I don't understand selling prepared food. I have ordered food in the past and will never do again. Product came smashed, crumbled and way too expensive. The pice of food in your local grocery is high enough but the pice on qvc is ridiculous.

These kind of statements come up periodically and always the poster's

first post......IMO, QVC' s employees doing a cheap survey to gather marketing info from customers.

Doubt it..htey can likely get all the marketing info they need by looking at the sales figures.. and the returns or lack of.. doubt they need to do this, but you never know..