I was wondering if QVC will start promoting and offering more food without Food DYE especially during the back to basic month.  My son is on the Autistim spectrum and we use natural ingredinets.  It is hard for him to try certain foods and when he sees them on QVC and wants them -I am uncerain if they have them.  

Esteemed Contributor

What kind of foods do you think have dyes?   Cookie frosting = yes;  but meatballs, muffins, side dishes and meats shouldn't contain any.  Not sure about your question.

Honored Contributor

Why not simply buy locally sourced. Less preservatives the better. Qvc caters to large numbers shipping food fresh would be differcult undertaking. Not to mention cost prohibitive. I support local business.

Honored Contributor

@srflower wrote:

I was wondering if QVC will start promoting and offering more food without Food DYE especially during the back to basic month.  My son is on the Autistim spectrum and we use natural ingredinets.  It is hard for him to try certain foods and when he sees them on QVC and wants them -I am uncerain if they have them.  

I don't think thats a market they are going for

If I were on any kind of special diet, I would be buying my food locally or making it