Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I usually buy a piece or 2 of the new color for my b-day in June--I have many colors, a few vintage colors too. I just bought a small canister without the lid, from ebay, to use as a utencil crock--is in the Evergreen color from years ago. DD is a pink girl and will order some too. I can usually find it at Macys--they have the best sales and discounts.

@wagirl - What a great idea!  

I inherited my grandmother's, and she had different colors. I have yellow, green, turquoise, and a coral or peach color. 

I love to mix colors of plain dishes. My children always had fun "choosing" each person's plate when they were young!

I absolutely LOVE this color! But I have never bought any. All of you who get it enjoy!  It's so pretty!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the reminder.  I just went to the site and did the preorder.  It was up at midnight ET. 

Honored Contributor

I went to the few online stores I buy my fiestaware from and so far Everything Kitchens has a sale on them right now; Macys does not yet---so I will wait until they do, as they blow the other stores out of the water with their sales and extra discounts. Well--usually they do --they did last year but who knows these days. 

Esteemed Contributor

So pretty!  I'd love to pick up a piece or two in this color but I already have too much Fiestaware.  I'll have to find something small that I don't already have. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

That's very pretty!  

Regular Contributor

My sister wanted fiesta in a light pink so badly. I wish she could see Peony, she would love this color Sadly she passed last September, so I think I might buy a piece in her honor/memory.

Trusted Contributor

@Caron122   What a wonderful idea and tribute to your sister.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta