Trusted Contributor

I went to the Fiesta website to order a couple more Jumbo mugs and they do not have any available.  Then there were all kinds of posts from people asking them to not discontinue the manufacture of this mug.  When did all this happen? 

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

i have 4 of the jumbos and love them. i use them for soup and tea, mainly. I hope they don't go away!

Respected Contributor

Found some Jumbo mug info.

blog dot fiestafamilydirect

Discontinued Items for 2022

FEBRUARY 8, 2022 | POSTED IN ALL THINGS FIESTA 

While 2022 brings the launch of a new color – Peony – as well as several new pieces and decorated items added to the Fiesta Dinnerware brand, it also means that some pieces will be discontinued. 

The Fiesta 18oz Jumbo Cup will no longer be available. However, we do offer a wide range of alternative drinkware options, including:

• Bistro Latte Mug
  • Java Mug
  • Mug
  • Tapered Mug
  • Cup and Saucer
  • Stacking Mug
Honored Contributor

I have a few of the jumbo cups too--I use them alot---not sure I need anymore--most of my fiesta is in storage so not sure how many I have there.

Respected Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

I went to the Fiesta website to order a couple more Jumbo mugs and they do not have any available.  Then there were all kinds of posts from people asking them to not discontinue the manufacture of this mug.  When did all this happen? 

My neighbor who works there, says that's all she's been working on. people love them I guess. I've never seen them, don't have Fiesta Ware too heavy.

Respected Contributor

Just texted my neighbor at work, She said they are no longer making the junbo cups, but making some for Sterilite, for restaurant use. 

Respected Contributor
FYI - You can still get them at Kohls for $19.00, buy one get one 50% off, free shipping. They only have scarlet and lemon grass for colors. I like both colors, but ordered 2 of the scarlet ones. I don't know how many they have left or how long the sale lasts.
Honored Contributor

You can try eBay.  I have some saved Sellers who sale a lot of Fiestaware.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I just searched it, as I hadn't heard of them and wanted to see what they look like.    I was surprised to see that you can buy a set of two of them (in stock!) right here on QVC.  Item # H338589.   But they only have the scarlet.

$25.98 plus ship and sales tax, for the set of two.

They don't appeal to me - thank goodness!  I don't need to buy any more. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Can’t believe they are discontinuing the jumbo mug. They can be used for everything...  drinks, soup, ice cream, and other food items. 

Best Coffee Mug: Fiesta Jumbo Cups on Sale at Macy's | Kitchn

Fiestaware Jumbo Cup with an HLC mark instead of a Fiesta mark. Thought it  was cool. $2 at thrift store. What is the color? Purples are tough for me.  : r/Fiestaware

Fiesta 18-Ounce Jumbo Cup