Valued Contributor

am I the only one that thinks the food prices are waaaay over the top??? omg. things I would love to try but I'm not going to make 6 months of payments for one batch of chicken wings, meatballs,coffee cakes, ect.

Honored Contributor

Not for me. I can shop and cook for myself. That stuff is for people who don't like to do either and have money to spend on stuff like that.

Esteemed Contributor

For me, some things have made nice gifts for out of town relatives at holiday time.  Things like lobster and ham - and I've comparison shopped.  QVC's pricing is generally in line with other vendors for the same or similar.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Prepared foods like this have always been expensive and prices continue to rise as the years go by.

I'd rather make my own for much less, but there will come a time when I won't be able to.  Then, I might be interested in paying for something that I no longer can make.

Respected Contributor
I’m on auto ship for Corky’s wings and Jimmy the Baker cinnamon rolls. My opinion is they are restaurant quality items that replace takeout for my family. Your opinion may vary but I don’t care what you think. Yes, I could cook both those things myself from ingredients I buy locally, but I’m not going to.
Respected Contributor

You don't have to make 6 payments for anything. Just because easy pay is offered doesn't mean it is mandatory.