Contributor

F 46973 Temp-tations Ceramic canister Set

Could someone please tell me what the overall dimensions on this canister set including the wire rack are. There are four us us that have ask the same question on the product page with no answers.  The information is not in the product info and when it was on air they never mentioned the dimensions size (I watched the video three times to make sure).  I thought maybe someone has purchased this and you could let us know .......or maybe some from QVC or Temp-tations could supply us with the information.

Thank You!

Honored Contributor

Re: F 46973 Temp-tations Ceramic canister Set

[ Edited ]

Your best chance at an answer is  to call customer service.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

is this the right product number??  i have the older one they had out about 2 yrs ago  it was 14 inches long, and the highest canister site 10 inches high....  are you talking about k46973??  i want to order it, but my kitchen is tiny... i love it though....

Contributor

Re: K 46973 Temp-tations Ceramic canister Set

Correction on canister set item number:  K46973

I called QVC customer service and they said they had no other additional information other than what is on the product page.  I called Temp-tations and customer service and they gave be some dimensions....and they said "give or take a quarter of an inch" I need the actual size because my space is limited.

Thank You!

Trusted Contributor

Re: K 46973 Temp-tations Ceramic canister Set

mine is the same one just the older version  14 inches long tallest canister is 10 inches high  i would think its the same size  its identical...

Contributor

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO REPLY. 

I CAN ALWAY COUNT ON THE FORUM.

THANK YOU!