Respected Contributor

I saw the Paula Deen Show on Evine today. I haven't purchased an Air Fryer. When Paula's came on. It has quite a few accessories with it and the food looked delicious. I also liked the buttons and the icons with the settings. I loved the Orchid Blue but it is sold out. Did anyone purchase anything from Evine yet? What is there return policy? I watched the presentation of the Air Fryer and it was very nice. It is just my husband and I and it is a perfect size too. The price was very good also.

Honored Contributor

I've purchased a lot from Evine; Skinn Cosmetics, Beekman 1802, Waterford, Isomers,  Suzanne Somers, and other assorted items.  I even have a few things on auto-ship.  Sometimes their shipping seems to take a little longer for some people, but my stuff has always arrived in a reasonable amount of time.  The return policy is the usual 30 days.  If you go to the Evine website, you can scroll down to the bottom of the landing page and there's a link to all the details of their return policy.

Honored Contributor

Hang on for a couple days.  QVC has one coming up, 20.00 cheaper when you count the free shipping.  I can't give the number.  I used mine for the first time last nite and I love it.  As far as Evine goes, I've been buying from them for a few years now.  Jewelry from the Three Amigos, One World cute tops at very good prices.  You will pay the max to return things, and they don't have a proper waitlist like QVC does. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks @depglass and @JeanLouiseFinch for the feedback. I know there is one coming up and will check it out. The color I wanted By Paula is sold out so I have to wait anyways. Evine has my email if it comes back in stock. I didn't think I would like one but the foods look delicious and I miss fried foods. I have pancreatitis and fatty foods flares it up. Thank God for my Creon medication or I wouldn't be able to eat many of my favorite foods even in moderation. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Evine has atrocious shipping and handling charges and you better not be even one day late with a return (from the shipping date) or they won't accept it.  Watch the size of those air fryers as some are huge.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: Evine Shopping Network

[ Edited ]

I saw Paula on this weekend.  I wish I could afford the Paula Deen air fryer right now.  I've been eyeing it since it came out in May.  I'd get the purple, or almost any color, really.  I was initially thinking that I would want and use one of the bigger sizes of other brands.  But I think Paula's air fryer size would be just fine for my family and I.  What I like about her unit is, the dials, as opposed to the digital controls.  Easy-peasy.  While I am comfortable with digital stuff, I think I would be happier with this type of item being operable by dials, instead. 

Honored Contributor

@Ruthie-Roo wrote:

I saw Paula on this weekend.  I wish I could afford the Paula Deen air fryer right now.  I've been eyeing it since it came out in May.  I'd get the purple, or almost any color, really.  I was initially thinking that I would want and use one of the bigger sizes of other brands.  But I think Paula's air fryer size would be just fine for my family and I.  What I like about her unit is, the dials, as opposed to the digital controls.  Easy-peasy.  While I am comfortable with digital stuff, I think I would be happier with this type of item being operable by dials, instead. 

@Ruthie-Roo please make sure you check out this Wednesday's (the 17th) TSV as it is going to be an Emeril air fryer and is also a 3.5 qt. and is not digital.  It will be $89.96 with free s&h.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe  Thanks so much for your reminder.  :-)  While Emeril is one of my very favorite chefs, the budget will not allow for his air fryer right now, either. For the time being, it's fun to watch the shows, window shopping.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

My first order with Evine was for a French Fry Cutter. As it was supposedly shipping they also sent the bill. When it arrived it was a box of Isomers skin products...3 bottles. I shipped it back with my thoughts of what was shipped instead of a french fry cutter. Was told I had to reorder and didn't work to replace it with correct shipping. Reordered and got the french fry cutter. I paid the bill right away but when new bill showed it was about double and said 'late payment'. Long time on phone finally got that cleared up and so angry over the whole mess that I told them to close my credit card with Evine. It was my first and last dealing with Evine. There is so much about this company that needs work although sad because I like their cooking shows and product they demo. 

Super Contributor

4leaf wrote:

My first order with Evine was for a French Fry Cutter. As it was supposedly shipping they also sent the bill. When it arrived it was a box of Isomers skin products...3 bottles. I shipped it back with my thoughts of what was shipped instead of a french fry cutter. Was told I had to reorder and didn't work to replace it with correct shipping. Reordered and got the french fry cutter. I paid the bill right away but when new bill showed it was about double and said 'late payment'. Long time on phone finally got that cleared up and so angry over the whole mess that I told them to close my credit card with Evine. It was my first and last dealing with Evine. There is so much about this company that needs work although sad because I like their cooking shows and product they demo. 

I'm really sorry that happened to you, @4leaf.  How long ago did this happen?  I've been in the same boat, but with QVC.  I ordered an Emeril 3.3 liter deep fryer almost two years ago, and chose Easy Pay.  Guess what arrived?  A floor steamer.  LOL  I knew immediately by the size and shape of the box at the front door, that there was NO way I was going to be able to cook anything in whatever it was I received.  The invoice was correct, but not  the item, obviously.  Anyway, long story short, I called customer service.  Re-ordered it, but paid in full up front, and told them I'd send back the floor steamer.  Meanwhile, I kept getting charged Easy Pays from the original order of the deep fryer, even after returning the floor steamer!  Eventually, I got it resolved.  The whole experience didn't stop me from ordering from QVC, my budget did, eventually.  

By the way, how are you liking your french fry cutter? :-)  I've seen it on-air, and it looks great.  But I already have a slightly different version, and also, I sometimes use my Genius Salad Chef chopper blades for the same purpose.