Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - The Enstrom's holiday offer was added to the site today—a two-pound box for just under $40 with a few ship dates and chocolate options to choose from...

Trusted Contributor

Placed order for Enstrom’s Toffee!

I just saw Enstrom's Almond Toffee on today's Gourmet Holiday.  2 lb. slabs.

Never had Enstrom's English Toffee,  so hoping it will be as good as it was presented.

I can probably eat a whole slab in one sitting watching tv.

I live alone.  This will be my special Christmas gift to me, from me.

I ordered 6 milk and 6 dark chocolate.

I also like to crumble English Toffee on a bowl of ice cream.

~Put food in front of me, and I will eat it.~

Respected Contributor

Re: Placed order for Enstrom’s Toffee!

@EatWellI enjoy the milk chocolate kind. the Dark chocolate gives me a headache.  I hope you like it.  Myself I don't have the courage to purchase 24 Lbs of Anything I've never tried before.  It does keep in the freezer for a few months though. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@candys mine 

I will have no problem going through 24 pounds of candy during Christmas - New Years.

Now Gournet Holiday is presenting Russel Stovers's Chocolates.  I might order a couple of boxes of that too.   Woman Wink

Guess I have a "sweet tooth"?     

"Staying safe by staying home"

~Put food in front of me, and I will eat it.~

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife   This might be a dumb question, but is this toffee hard on the teeth?  I'd love to try it but am concerned about my teeth!

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  It's not hard like a skor bar.  it's toothsome there is some resistance but you don' need a hammer to break it.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

No, it's not hard on teeth at all.  It's tender, but crisp at the same time.  I have a filling on a front tooth and have no concerns about biting into his toffee.  I wouldn't do that with other brands.  Try it, you'll love it if you're a toffee lover!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

M69783. Enstrom's 2.3-lbs Almond Toffee Petites

Yes I know, this is just chocolate but since I have not had this brand before....is this item similar in flavor  to the holiday package toffee that was presented today?  The petites are covered in chocolate and wrapped individually. The holiday packaged item looks like it has a topping and is not wrapped.

Can you tell I am hungry for chocolate....I usually make several sweet items at Christmas and one of these toffee products may help me take something off my baking list.
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

@Kachina624 says M68077 are better than the toffee petites.  She has been eating this toffee for many, many years.  This year I'm trying M68077, but I'm sure I'll get the toffee petites, too because they are fabulous.  Maybe she can opine as to why these are better than the petites.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife    I think the bulk/slab version just tastes better.  The texture is different.  But you also get the bonus of a ton of crumbs which are heavenly on ice cream.

I ordered mine yesterday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment