Super Contributor

Re: Easter menu for all my friends and you know who you are.......Happy Easter!

Adore!!!!!!!!!!! You came back!!!!! So many of us have missed you and been hoping the best for you!!!!! I hope you stay and don't let anyone chase you off. Your kindness and joyful spirit are so uplifting, and your recipes are awesome!!!! Your Easter menu sounds delicious, and I can only wish I had been lucky enough to be a guest at your table. I'm so glad to see you posting again! Hope you have had a blessed Easter sweet lady. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

My Dear Jules5280,

Something told me to log on one last time before I pull the plug on the computer, and I was ecstatic to read your reply, and another reply.

Not to worry now that my health is back on track I will come back and post each time I return home from my travels. There is nothing now that can keep me away again.

Jules I wish you could have been at my Easter celebration so I could have given you comfort hugs, and ensure you ate nourishing food, and were not all alone. (I read what you ate for Easter and I was so sad to read that).

I am so terribly sorry to read you lost your dear Dad.

I know those feelings of loss so well now, especially being the last sole survivor of my large immediate family, and the additional unexpected loss of my dear husband.

All I can add is please visit the delayed grief thread which is still up and familiarize yourself again with feelings of what to expect as you begin your own grief journey Jules.

Please Jules do try and become involved with a Grief support group, and Hospice or a hospital can give you information about that. Also my understanding is there is no charge, just great understanding and support from others who also lost a loved one. Hold your faith close to your heart Jules, as that is what will sustain you ......especially now.

Be careful not to isolate yourself Jules, although you may become tempted to try.

Grief does that to many of us and that is the worst thing for anyone who is grieving, because then they tend to not take proper care of themselves and the grief overtakes their sensibilities....understandable and very sad, but very true.

Also if you feel you need some meds to cope see your physician as there are a few meds you can take to lessen the depression, help you cope, help you eat and keep the food down, and get much needed rest.

Above all try and remember that your dear Dad is now graced with everlasting eternal life, and he just went a little ahead and is waiting patiently, but will still watch over you during your continuing earthly journey. His earthly pain has ended and now he continues his new Heavenly journey pain free. I am sure that thought does comfort you Jules.

In the end if we live a decent and helpful existence and believe in Christ we are promised entry into God's Heavenly Kingdom to rejoin our loved ones in the eternal enjoyment of everlasting life. Hold tightly to this promise as it is salvation and hope for another door which shall open when our earthly door closes and we pass from one plane into another.

From wherever my foot steps take me please know you have made a large difference in my life Jules, and it is my honor and privilege to have made your acquaintance on the QVC bb's.

Jules I shall hold you close in my daily thoughts, prayers and blessings, and hope and pray you will get through this loss and remember how much you truly are loved and needed.

Until our paths cross again.....take good care, and please Jules remember you are very special to many, and very special especially to me!!!!

Super Contributor

Dear sweet Adore... I am humbled by your words, and they are very wise. I will be okay, although it will take time. Thank you for your care and condolence and support, but mostly, thanks for being such a joyful person here and for taking the time to share your life and love and recipes and friendship. I feel blessed to know you, even though it is just through words. You would be an amazing lady to share company with. I am so happy to hear that your health is better and you are off on adventures. I look forward to when you return here and update us, but until then.... OPA my dear friend!!!! I toast you on your health and happiness. {#emotions_dlg.wub}