Trusted Contributor

I saw something on Pinterest about Duke's Mayo and several YouTube chefs/cooks tout how great it is....so, I bought a jar.....and.....drum roll please.....it's amazing!!!!

Lately I've found Best Foods to be incredibly salty...maybe it's just me, but I decided to try Duke's and I'm never looking back. It really is much better than any other Mayo I've tried.

Anyway....just my honest review.😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Duke’s Mayo

[ Edited ]

I use Duke’s. The soybean oil isn’t the greatest but it’s sugar free so it works in my keto lifestyle on the rare occasions that I need mayonnaise.

Honored Contributor

We were buying the Duke's Light version for a long time, but recently tried Hellman's Light and we now prefer the Hellmans. 

Respected Contributor

I don't recall ever seeing in, but I will look harder for it. I'm in Chicago not sure it's sold here 

Regular Contributor

It may be more of a southern thing. I have always appreciated that there is no sugar in it. And then after eating keto, I appreciate being able to use an old friend.

Honored Contributor

Here in MD we can find Dukes in our Walmart stores with groceries. 

Respected Contributor

I’ve heard of Duke’s but I’ve never seen it in our area either.  I’ve started buying a mayo made with avocado oil. 

Valued Contributor

I bought a jar earlier this year because it was the only brand on the shelf at the time, and I just did not like it. I stay with Hellmann's.

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I’ve heard of Duke’s but I’ve never seen it in our area either.  I’ve started buying a mayo made with avocado oil. 

@itsmagic @We just tried the avocado Mayo and couldn't get pass the taste, how do you like it?

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

@itsmagic @We just tried the avocado Mayo and couldn't get pass the taste, how do you like it?

I bought the Chosen Foods brand and I like it. I thought it might be something I wouldn’t like too but I was pleasantly surprised.  It seems creamier than Kraft mayo too. I use it mainly for tuna fish sandwiches.