Honored Contributor

donut seeds.jpg

Too late for April Fools, but just in time for gardening!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Donut Seeds! I need some!

@house_cat  If I could grow doughnuts we'd have to have all overhead doors so I could get through them.  I love the doughnut holes even better.  Have you seen seeds for them too?  LOL  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

And I have a raised garden bed I was going to plant lettuce in but this is much better . . . thank you @house_cat!

Honored Contributor

Ha!  But hey, they also make them in gluten-free now - see other thread.  Smiley Wink

Doughnuts - *drool*  Love them so much.  I might indulge once or twice a year but as soon as I am on my way out, I want to eat doughnuts and cheese (my two favorite food groups) until I explode.   Oh, and some Mexican food too!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

And I have a raised garden bed I was going to plant lettuce in but this is much better . . . thank you @house_cat!

@momtochloe  Maybe lettuce in one end, donuts in the other.  Then you could eat salad then doughnuts, wouldn't feel as guilty.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe  Maybe lettuce in one end, donuts in the other.  Then you could eat salad then doughnuts, wouldn't feel as guilty.  Smiley Happy

Excellent idea @lucymo and I hope I have better luck with the doughnut seeds than I do with any other seeds as last time I tried to plant something it was decimated by heaven knows what . . . .sigh . . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they would grow if you didn't have a green thumb.