Honored Contributor

Does anyone own Rachael Rays' Cookware?

I know this is a TSV coming up and I have been looking at it for a while. Anyone have her cookware? Comments? Thanks...

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone own Rachael Rays' Cookware?

I have her 8 quart pasta pot that I got as is from QVC. The pot is huge, but not heavy, and though I don't use it often, it serves mr well .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I have a set of hard anodized I've had for several years.  It came with the pasta pot and the oval saucepan.  I think it's held up well and I handwash all my pans.

Trusted Contributor

While I do not own her cookware I do own those bottles for pouring oil & vinegar…and I love them! I even have a set for the laundry room for easy pouring of liquid Tide & I use vinegar for fabric softener – her bottles make no-spill pouring easier and the dispenser is lighter for me. I will tell you I watch Cook’s Kitchen and America’s Test Kitchen on PBS where they do testing of various kitchen products. OXO & Rachel Ray’s products are the frequent winners and are often used in their kitchens.
Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

we have the 12 piece oval pan set and we love it.it cleans very easy and doesnt stick at all.i highlly recommend it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for all of your replies. I think I am going to go ahead and pre-order the set. I just wish they would have discounted the shipping.....

Esteemed Contributor

I have a 3 qt pot and some bakeware. I love it! I also have quite a stash of her cooking utensils. I love the "lazy" series but I use the largest set daily. The pot and bakeware conduct the heat evenly. I do put my pot in the dishwasher and it does fine. I have the CE copy of her oval pans and use them every week multiple times. The shape is the "best".

Although I don't need any cookware the preview of her TSV really has my attention. She mentioned that Analon is the brand under her name. They sell that brand at BBB and even if you have a coupon it's very pricey.  Her cookware is made well and is not lightweight. i think it's a good deal.

Respected Contributor

.tomorrow between 11 am and 1pm they have all rachel ray stuff hopfully you can get a good deal. when i first saw the oval pans i thought who would want an oval pan and now that we have them there awesome.

Honored Contributor

I love her oval pasta and oval sauté pan . I think they are from the 1st time RR came on Q with them. I use these often,handwash and they are perfect!

2 yrs ago I think she had a TSV I gifted my 2 sons & SO, niece & friend. All of them love them & just checked with son -- they are still like new!

Super Contributor

I have had the RR 8qt oval pasta pot for a number of years.  I use it all the time, not only for pasta, but also soups, baked ham, even to make rice crispy treats.  It cleans up easy, is not too heavy and holds a lot.  Over the years,  I've purchased an addition 6 of these pots  to give as gifts.  I am a happy camper with this item!