Honored Contributor

Saw an ad on a set of these the other day.  Not on the Q, even though they have them.  I wonder if they are appreciated and used, or not.

Can you say if you have them and like them or not.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you have a spurtle set?

Yes the silicone tsv and they are amazing. 

Contributor

I have the silicone set from QVC and use it every day. Just love it. They work great in the instant pot for scraping the bottom of the pot. 

Respected Contributor

The silicon set is the best (not the wooden type).  I gave three sets as gifts too.  Any red sauces will not stain silicon, and unlike wooden spoons, more 'sanitary' to use.

Honored Contributor

I have both a silicone set and a wooden set.  Love them both, but I use the silicone set the most (every day).  

I have them in black.  My only negative is that I have to hand wash them.  I tried putting them in the dishwasher, but no matter what solution or rinse I used, the dishwasher left white spots on the black surface.  Those spots were very hard to get out too!  I finally oiled them down, vigorously, and the spots disappeared forever.

But that's a small negative, since I also never put my knives in the dishwasher.  So I've learned to not mind the hand washing.

Honored Contributor

I only have the wooden set, I purchased it on QVC. I love it and use them all the time! Will have to check into the Silicone ones.

Valued Contributor

I have the silicone set that was the TSV from a year ago or so and at least one piece is used most days. Love it.

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I only have the wooden set, I purchased it on QVC. I love it and use them all the time! Will have to check into the Silicone ones.

i have the wooden, mever use it, because I know how awful wood gets. Will definetly get the silicon soon.

Frequent Contributor

I have both, the wooden ones and the silcone ones; I use the silcone ones every day.  Think I've used my wooden ones once.

Honored Contributor

Thank you all