Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried this yet? Their new customer special is $79 including shipping:

-4.8 lbs. breast strips

-2.4 lbs. diced breasts

-2.4 lbs. thin sliced breasts

-2 lbs. boneless breasts

-2.5 lbs. boneless tenderloins

Reasonable price; good for stocking up. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Direct From Perdue Chicken

@PickyPicky3 That works out to about $5.60 per lb.    I think I can get chicken cheaper locally, especially with a sale. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVC101 wrote:

@PickyPicky3 That works out to about $5.60 per lb.    I think I can get chicken cheaper locally, especially with a sale. 

I agree.  When chicken is on sale in my grocery store, it is $1.99 per lb.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I also can buy chicken on sale locally for less. Right now, it's not always available. This is something I would only try in January or February.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting this. The only chicken I will eat is Perdue. 

Honored Contributor

I get a big 10 lb. bag of chicken breasts from Costco for $24 and it lasts us a good while (just cooking for two, unless we have company).  I can do all the "things" to it myself; dice, cut strips, pound thin, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If it's frozen and vacuum sealed, it is a good deal.

@PickyPicky3   Check again...I just saw $59.95

Valued Contributor

Lots of items I would be interested in are sold out already. I hear panic buying is in play, again!

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

Lots of items I would be interested in are sold out already. I hear panic buying is in play, again!

@LisaMofSLC 

Probably "weather buying" is at play as well.  We just had 6 in snow with a layer of ice and another system on the way for the weekend.

Valued Contributor

Can someone explain somwthing to me? I have ordered all kinds of things online, and the shipping is what is expected. Just today, I went to order some chicken from Perdue, and found a good variety pack with no shipping. NO SHIPPING! My order came to $94. When I went to fill in my info and payment, a $98 UTAH shipping fee was added. A shipping fee based on a state? Has anyone from Utah, or elsewhere for that matter, had a shippping fee added, an exorbitant one at that, added to your order? Thanks.