Honored Contributor

I have never tried Powerwash, but I will now, especially because of what you posted @Othereeeen .

But I wouldn't be without the original. Years ago I had a bad spill on a nice dress. The restaurant owner told me to use original blue Dawn and cold water. She said she used it for stains all of the time. 

Now I do too. I have a small bottle in the laundry room and a larger one upstairs. I even take it with me when we're away. It always does the job!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank for all the replies.  New uses, and I'm also going to try the recipe.  Shower walls, stains, oven, wheels, all great ideas. Thank you!  

Honored Contributor

I keep some in the laundry room for removing stains on clothing and my makeup washcloths.  It does a great job!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reviews....I just sent myself a reminder to buy some

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor
I use it all the time for stains on clothes it gets every stain out I’ve used it on , even grease and grime on my husbands work clothes

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

So yesterday I left my coffee pot on and the remaining contents burned the pot.  I put Dawn Powerwash on it, left it overnight, and this morning it rinsed clean without one bit of scrubbing.  I knew I liked the product, but this was great.

Anyone else love this product?

@lynnie61 

Ps you inspired me to deep clean my Ninja air fryer Foodi today. A few sprays of Dawn and it's ready to go Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes, this a good stuff. I also love Mr. Clean magic eraser. I used it on my shower grout yesterday and it cleaned it up like new.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I LOVE this stuff!   It's a great stain remover.  I go thru this fairly quick.  At Sams I'll buy the three packs and give it to the kids too.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dawn Powerwash

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't be without Dawn Powerwash....it's indespensible to me! Thanks to @gaga I tried it this morning on a couple of my kitchen cabinets, and wow! Another use for the miracle product! I sprayed a little on a damp sponge and the cabinets easily wiped clean. Thanks for the tip!

Valued Contributor

@lynnie61   I have found it to be a good cleaner, but i can never get it to spray properly. Haven't much strength in the hands, but still...wish they made it easier for us with arthritis.