Esteemed Contributor

I use it for stains on clothes.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's one of my favorite products!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dawn Powerwash

[ Edited ]

I love it too! Im very late using this product, just 2 months.  Ive started to use it in my bathroom, on walls where ive gripped the jambs of my doors ( trying to keep my balance). Its great kn glass stove top!!

Ive looked a recipe to make a homemade version for refills.

I think it is helpful to refill a powerwash bottle because the sprayer is a foaming sprayer.

• Pour 13 oz of water in the sprayer
  • Add 4 TBSP of Dawn dish soap
  • Add 2 TBSP 70% Rubbibg Alcohol ( Isopropyl)

Swirl ( not shake) to mix.

If you want to add a scent to it, add a few drops of essential oil.

Regular Contributor

Dawn is used to wash the poor creatures that are victims of Oil spills.   I use it on my Kitchen Cupboards to remove grease because my Exhaust system does not vent out but filters & makes the cupboard above the Microwave very greasy!!  Does the job & I don't have to use chemicals.  

Regular Contributor

The power wash cleans up  anything and everything. I use it mostly for spots on clothing and other materials.  I use it all the time.

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

Shower walls and tub.

Take your hot shower, and when everything is still warm and has water on it,spray with Power Wash, let it sit while you dress, then rinse with hot water. Sometimes I mix with pure vinegar in a sprayer....using both product together on the walls and tub.

It EATS soap scum, which is, after all, mostly fats (lipids). The surface squeaks when you're done!

Also....Dawn dish liquid in it's most powerful formulation ( can't recall it's exact name) is great for cleaining your house siding. I add a little bleach to the mixture and it's the best cleaner ever...on the north side of my home where algae sometimes grows. Just a quick swipe with a brush and it's GONE and the siding looks like new!

I use that stuff for everything! (That needs to be cleaned that is!!!)

Plus is smells so nice!

i have a spray bottle of dawn + vinegar too

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree that Dawn Powerwash is a great product.

That said, I love Gain Powerblast a lot better because it has such a refreshing scent and it seems to work just as well as Dawn. 

Honored Contributor

YES to this product; it did a great job cleaning my mothers kitchen last week!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all the very positive comments about Dawn Powerwash but am laughing too.

I remember when it was first out all the usual Negative Nellies posting how ridiculous it was and they would never waste their money.  this was said before they even tried it. 

Great product!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I love it, too! What a great product this is! I like the that is "green apple" scented.