Super Contributor

Are they good? How do you freeze them if they are not individually wrapped?

Valued Contributor

Ordered once, but not impressed with them.   I won't get them again.What to to Cheryl's Cookies.   Any thoughts on these?

Honored Contributor

@Sherbear1 wrote:

Are they good? How do you freeze them if they are not individually wrapped?

Food Saver Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at Sun, Dec 10, 2017-2.21.21 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

I was fortunate enuf to live up North in the '80s-'90s when David's was all the rage.  I can STILL remember how heart-stoppingly delicious those cookies were, omg!  But as is the case with Mrs Fields' cookies, there's a noticeable difference in the taste of the mail-order versions of David's ... I would say that if you are a chcocolate chip cookie lover AND you see a great deal here, give these a try.

Honored Contributor

I've just recently seen them move from hsn to QVC but have never tried them.   They do look better than the Cheryl's stuff, plus it looks like they didn't bring those hideous cookie jars with them!  Smiley Very Happy    That was what put me off from even considering them before.   But I'm up to my neck in sweets lately, so I'm not buying.

I've heard good things over the years, though.

Honored Contributor

I ordered them from HSN last holiday, and they were very good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt, I looked forward to those cookie jars - the animal ones!

Never had their cookies but used to love their brownies and crumbcakes!

Honored Contributor

goldenlocks wrote:

@chickenbutt, I looked forward to those cookie jars - the animal ones!

Never had their cookies but used to love their brownies and crumbcakes!

Oh wow!  I don't think I ever saw the animal ones.   That might appeal to me, as anything animal might, if they are attractive.  But what I always saw were the ones that looked like purses or boots or silly stuff like that.   Those were just dreadful, IMO.  

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

Ordered once, but not impressed with them.   I won't get them again.What to to Cheryl's Cookies.   Any thoughts on these?

@LoriMI, I used to get Cheryl's cookies. I was only impressed with the buttercream ones; other cookies were just normal.  Last time I ordered, they thru in the 'kitchen sink': little tiny things which I found inedible; some cake slices, similar to banana bread but not nearly as good as homemade, which were overcooked, very dark edges.Plus, half of the buttercream cookies were stale!  Called C/S and got a refund. Won't be purchasing again.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriMI wrote:

David's cookies are amazing next to Cheryl's........

You are actually better off with store bought or bakery

Her's are awful.