Honored Contributor

K50219.........I think it is so cute.  What a great gift this would make along with the ingredients (cost of perishables covered with gift card or cash).

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

A recipe with evaporated milk???  Maybe this is a depression.  Sounds so GROSS!

Esteemed Contributor

The minute I saw that pan I thought 'money grab'.

Respected Contributor

@comedy clubber 

Just wondering, Why is evaporated milk gross? 🤔

Some of the best mac and cheese and sweet potato pie I've ever tasted was made using evaporated milk!😋 If things keep going the way they are now, evaporated milk will be a staple item lots of people will wish they had!🥴

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Contributor

Totally agree!  Mom always used Pet or Carnation for creamy pumpkin pie. 

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@comedy clubber 

Just wondering, Why is evaporated milk gross? 🤔

Some of the best mac and cheese and sweet potato pie I've ever tasted was made using evaporated milk!😋 If things keep going the way they are now, evaporated milk will be a staple item lots of people will wish they had!🥴

I have always kept a supply in my cupboard for various uses , especially if I forget to buy 1/2 &1/2  for my morning ' cups of ambition ' . I do not notice any difference if I do not buy the lowfat kind by mistake. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Davids Mac & Cheese pan

[ Edited ]

Removed to not offend @Imaoldhippie .

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I really am shocked that this baking dish didn't sell out. Usually all of the branded ITKWD products just fly out the door. The picture of it clearly shows the recipe, so I copied it and will bake it in one of the dishes I already have if I need to make a large batch - as soon as we can mingle again, I am sure there will be lots of get-togethers. Maybe good for July 4th?

Honored Contributor

This post is about the baking dish, not the recipe.  Make your mac and cheese with what you want.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

This post is about the baking dish, not the recipe.  Make your mac and cheese with what you want.

@Imaoldhippie 

Alrighty then, sorry if posts were made regarding recipes that offended you, rather than commenting on your average 13x9 baking dish.

Good grief.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.