Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Are they doing away with Friday night beauty with Sandra and Alberti?  I checked the program guide and it says ITKWD 7 to 9.  Friday night beauty wasn't on last week either come to think of it.

@KentuckyWoman   Both Sandra and Alberti were on [separate]vacation last week.  Alberti came back this week, but I'm not sure Sandra is back yet.  I like their Friday Night Beauty show; it's fast paced, so it keeps my attention.

Rick Domier's mom passed last week, so his hosting schedule had to be shifted around last week and this week.

Honored Contributor

He's trying to make up for his excess vacation time.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes, they ARE shaking up the Q - They even have a brand new logo!

The shows are being shot differently, with different camera angles and more "artistically"-the hosts are acting differently, describing things differently- they now dont talk about "returns" but talk about "exchanges"..

The website has been updated for a more streamlined and modern look...

Even many of  the sets are new!

Respected Contributor
I'm concerned for the veteran hosts. Mary Beth and Dan Hughes in particular. I also feel David may be gearing up to move to HSN to bolster their lineup. Every time I watch David he keeps complaining about cold and snow. I feel he could be poised to get a condo in Tampa and work for HSN
Super Contributor

I heard that Rick's mom passed away so that might be the reason for some rescheduling.........?..................

Respected Contributor
Very sad to learn Ricks mom had passed. I pray for Rick during this awful moment in his life
Honored Contributor

When I tuned in to Beauty IQ channel, it was a repeat of ITKWD.  The next time I tuned in it was a rerun of another show not related to beauty.  QVC should have just kept the one main channel.  I'm hardly watching anymore since the programming is so bad/boring on all three channels.

Respected Contributor
Fotunately I don't get Beauty iQ. QVC seems to rotate the same few beauty products again and again. Can't stand Peter Thomas Roth or Josie anymore. Long time viewers miss the Tova line and the old Huston formulation. Ive been sticking to soap and water coupled with Oil of Olay. I cannot justify spending $100 for an ounce of lotion.