Honored Contributor

has bonus show on Fri. night he said if anybody didn't watch

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

has bonus show on Fri. night he said if anybody didn't watch

@SharkE  ...... ??

Respected Contributor

He is hosting a bonus ITKWD show Friday for a couple of hours due to a last minute change in the schedule.  

Maybe another host or vendor is unable to do the show.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Wednesday — ITKWD

Thursday — DHWD

Friday — ITKWD

Saturday — SMQ (does David still host Saturday Morning Q with Kerstin?  He hasn’t been on that show for three weeks, I think.  There’s a new song opening that does not have hosts in it at all).

Sunday — ITKWD

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is scheduled with Kerstin for this Saturday.  Maybe David gave that up to do the new Thursday night show.

Those tallyng the number of his on-air hours may need to do some recalculations.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  - When David was giving the rundown of his shows for the rest of the week, he didn't mention anything on Saturday. I think you're correct that he's not going to be a regular host for Saturday Morning Q anymore.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

Are they doing away with Friday night beauty with Sandra and Alberti?  I checked the program guide and it says ITKWD 7 to 9.  Friday night beauty wasn't on last week either come to think of it.

Honored Contributor

probably because it's all cosmetics on Sat. morning.

I don't even turn on Q with Leah any more.

QVC     C stands for cosmetics LOL

Respected Contributor

I believe the powers that be are purposefully shaking up things at the Q and HSN. Shows are being moved, hosts re positioned etc. All in an effort to spark slumping sales. The retailers are not doing the same level of business they were 5 years ago for a myriad of reasons. I fear that older hosts like Dan Hughes may got bumped aside.