Honored Contributor

What an attractive, lovely and talented lady she is.  I enjoyed seeing her home and piano playing.  You could really tell by the look on Davids face when he was viewing his mom through the webcam just how much he loves her.  She is one lucky lady and David and his siblings are lucky to have her.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

i thought the show with david's mom was a wonderful change of pace. she was personable, talented and her house was beautifully decorated for christmas. lots of love there in her house and for her children. now we know why david is so down to earth and likeable. hope QVC does more of this sort of thing. Heart

Valued Contributor

That was one of the best ITKWD shows to date. It was so full of love and emotion. It made me miss my own mom. He is so lucky to have her. Miss Sara is beautiful.

Super Contributor

ITA it really was a fun show! When looking at the decorations I noticed quite a few QVC offerings - gee I have the same Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope tree she had going on her mantle LOL.

Loved "Mom's" piano playing too. And when David's brother came on I thought wow someone else got the TALL gene too! Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I haven't watched or purchased from the Q for more than a year. Watched yesterday to 

see his Mom......I loved it ! Does he have a living Father or are they divorced ?

Honored Contributor

@Keybra ......I have never heard any mention of the father.  So I dont have any idea, but I get the impression he has not been in their life for some time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@Keybra - David's father passed away many years ago; here's a link to a somewhat recent Facebook post from David mentioning this:

https://www.facebook.com/DavidVenableQVC/photos/remembering-my-late-dad-jon-venable-on-this-fathers-...