Esteemed Contributor

Re: David Venable off again ?

I am team David, and missed his presence this morning also, but find Mary to be an excellent substitute. She is always energetic, knowledgeable and witty. I hope that David is enjoying his day off, and look forward to the Wednesday edition of ITKWD.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

He is probably practicing a new "Happy Dance".    You all know we do not  see that enough.

Occasional Contributor

Mary stood in for him.  Does anyone know where i can find the recipe for the Coffee Coffee Cake that Mary prepared?

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Wow, this is the second post I've seen from you where you're complaining about QVC shows today.  It seems you watch QVC as if your life depended on it.  Change is inevitable and your dependence on QVC to entertain you all day long is a bit much. 

@GenXmuse Did you forgot to mention that the person in question might perhaps be a boomer?  You seem to enjoy folks who complain about things.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is discourteous to another poster

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Reever as a creature of habit you should know no one watches QVC on Super Bowl Sunday! David's numbers would be abysmal.

People tune in after the game to buy cheesy hats and Tee-shirts with the winning team plastered on them.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Wow, this is the second post I've seen from you where you're complaining about QVC shows today.  It seems you watch QVC as if your life depended on it.  Change is inevitable and your dependence on QVC to entertain you all day long is a bit much. 

@GenXmuse Did you forgot to mention that the person in question might perhaps be a boomer?  You seem to enjoy folks who complain about things.  

Looks like you beat me to it. 

Honored Contributor

QVC is on air to entertain while they try to sell product. The OP misses David not being on the program, there are plenty of people who wait for their favorite show to come on every week. Evidently, Mary is no substitution for David for the OP.

Valued Contributor

For the coffeecake recipe type David's recipes in the search bar and it will take you to the recipe.