Trusted Contributor

Re: David Venable 24 hour takeover on QVC3!

The kitchen/cooking revenue is down.  They are going to look for any way possible to increase it.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom Did anyone say why they are doing this ?  Are there going to be a huge amount of people on vacation on that channell ?

Respected Contributor

@sashamatthews If the reviews are down it's because it is the same items, over and over again. I am wondering what age group is attracted to the cook show. I would guess the ages of 50-to 80.

Honored Contributor

Turn it into a drinking game. Every time there is a happy dance - you take a slug and pretty soon, you will be doing the happy dance😁

Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews A good idea would be to bring in some new items and cut the shipping charges some.  I will not buy a set of utencils, etc. for $19.95 and then pay $5.50 for shipping.  The cooking shows were my favorites and now getting so boring.  I've always liked David, but the constant going over colors and numbers left is getting tiresome. Also, too much prepared food.  Why don't they just leave those items on the gourmet cooking shows where it is all prepared food?      I agree with another poster here that the younger people aren't interested in kitchen items.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@PA Mom-mom Did anyone say why they are doing this ?  Are there going to be a huge amount of people on vacation on that channell ?

@BeccaLou I don't know why they are doing this, but it sounds like it's going to be all reruns.

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@BeccaLou QVC 3 is all reruns. They do not show live shows so there are no people who will be on vacation on that channel.

Respected Contributor

Still better than 24 hours of Amy, Shawn or Jane T.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian I don't know , try me. This is just bizarre. I still want to know the reason . 

Respected Contributor

@sashamatthews Where did you here this ?