Respected Contributor

Dan Wheeler over-eating again

Dan, while a nice enough man, is constantly eating on these food shows. It's as if he decides he won't have to cook dinner if he eats all the food on the set. I just can't stomach him. I wish they would use Rick on the food shows with Sharon. I haven't purchased any of the food items. I find them overpriced compared to what I find at Trader Joe's at a fraction of the price.

Respected Contributor

Re: Dan Wheeler over-eating again

[ Edited ]

David, Sharon, etc. all eat as if it were their last meal .... selling to the masses require a bit of showmanship, and yes, a little overzealous eating perhaps.   Dan is my hero, when he was in his bereavement period, so was I, and his blogs got me through a hard time.  Dan, you're the best, whether eating the entire entree or not~!

Valued Contributor

Please stop with the complaints about Dan.  People want a genuine person, well this is that person.  He is honest about his opinions, as he should be.  I trust his opinion and will continue to do so.  

Honored Contributor

@Reever If you don't purchase food from Q then you don't have to watch Dan eating.I agree that he eats with gusto on the shows and I guess he thinks a free meal should be enjoyed....so do I by the way.LOL

Honored Contributor

I have no problem watching him eat.  I think he truly loves to eat and enjoys these shows.  He could do without the spinning deal, we know he's really enjoying it without spinning... and I also think he's a very nice man and good for him if he doesn't have to make dinner for himself that night..... why not?  Woman Wink  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Love Dan on the show. 

Honored Contributor

It's a food show, and you don't like him eating?  Hmmmmm. . .  I'll have to think about that.  

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Dan, while a nice enough man, is constantly eating on these food shows. It's as if he decides he won't have to cook dinner if he eats all the food on the set. I just can't stomach him. I wish they would use Rick on the food shows with Sharon. I haven't purchased any of the food items. I find them overpriced compared to what I find at Trader Joe's at a fraction of the price.

Since you are happy with Trader Joe's food and are not interested in purchasing food from Q because you feel it's overpriced, Q's food shows are of no interest to you, Fair enough. The solution, then, seems to be to avoid watching the food shows. Then, you also will avoid being annoyed by Dan. That's a win-win for you. ☺

Honored Contributor

@Sooner@Ahh yes if the host won't eat it then that isn't a good sign.

Occasional Contributor

Exactly. Really not palatable.