Trusted Contributor

DECISIONS!!!!! Need help!

[ Edited ]

I had ordered Meredith's air fryer oven on advanced order when she was on earlier this month. Then I saw TSV Ninja. I know that Ninjas are good products and have no idea who is making Meredith's line. I did like that it had a rotisserie, but I already have an air fryer oven with a rotisserie and have used it exactly twice. I really like the look and features of the Ninja, but I need something that will toast bagels or waffles. I know Meredith's had a toast setting. ACK - what to do????

I am getting this to replace the Oster French Door countertop oven. I like it but have burned myself with those doors too many times and I am tired of the scars.

Any thoughts? At least when I cancelled Meredith's oven, I saw that today it had free shipping instead of almost $20, so I could reorder and save that.  Thanks for your help.

Trusted Contributor

Re: DECISIONS!!!!! Need help!

We have a George Foreman grill that is extremely old so we purchased the TSV. We have the salsa/smoothie ninja mixer (that's what I call it).  I thought the TSV was a great deal and you can do so many things with it. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, @LuvmyLab. I do like the many options with the Ninja, and like I said, I have several Ninja products and they are all very good. My goal was to get 1 appliance and get rid of a bunch of others. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Ninja Foodi 6 in 1 Grill (not XL)   LOVE IT!

DH loves chicken wings on the Ninja - says he'll never make wings on the grill again & never order them out again either

I also own a few other Ninja products Great Products

Trusted Contributor

Thanks. @Mary Bailey. I ordered the Ninja in the red and just have to decide if I should go ahead or cancel and reorder the as-yet-unseen-or-reviewed oven from Meredith. I am leaning towards towards the Ninja.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  I had the Wolfgang Puck oven   I had huge buyers remorse after I bought it   

the rotisserie never worked  the air fryer function was nothing to write home about 

it did fit a frozen pizza and my Ninja grill doesn't fit one (so far the only drawback to my grill)

I had it for a year and donated it right after I got the Foodi Grill

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @Mary Bailey. I am also a sucker for Wolfgang's products but didn't get that one.

Meredith's WILL hold a pizza and also a 9x13 dish.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lisa now in AZ   maybe a pizza will fit in the XL mine is not XL

Trusted Contributor

They just showed a pizza in it, but didn't say how large. I am sure it wasn't big.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lisa now in AZ - I ordered Meredith's too. DH and I were just comparing these and decided to stick with Meredith's. I have a Cuisinart panini press that I use as a grill, and I grill everything on it! I don't have an air fryer.

I make Meredith's recipes and she's never steered me wrong!  Smiley Happy

Forgot to add: our toaster oven has seen better days!