Respected Contributor

I don't watch the shows much anymore. I usually record them then fast forward.  I don't think he's working too much, but if he is working MORE then it is affecting his health.  As in his eating habits.  This last show I watched, where he was wearing a kind of melon colored shirt sleeved shirt, showed how large he has gotten. Especially around the middle.  I've always thought him larger, but not excessively so, but with that shirt I'd say he's now reached the excessive unhealthy weight and should start watching his food intake. It's not mean, it's not a hateful comment, it's an observation and he needs to get it under control now.  It doesn't get any easier the older you get.

Honored Contributor

I get Q2, but forget about it and haven't watched it very often.  Too many channels with the same themes and products.  I don't like Q3 with all the repeats.  Will no longer watch that channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

red_smeg_mixer_smf01rdus.jpg

@fthunt 

That's a beauty, @SharkE !!

I've admired SMEG appliances for decades.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

They are working some of the more senior hosts to death.  He sells and his Sunday show is the most watched and most shopped show of the week but he is now on four days a week.  That's a lot.  And the shows are three to four hours long in some cases.

I think kitchen shows are harder than say, beauty or fashion.  

@alarmclock 

Not only David but a lot the senior hosts are on a lot with extra long shows....although not regular new shows ...but still long shifts back to back days...are newer hosts still needing more training....or are all these Q channels too much..?????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I was just thinking that it appears that David is actually doing less of his own show than he used to. Stacy has done several presentations even on shorter shows, like this 3 hour one. Most of the other hosts can do a whole show for even longer (or would NEVER give the reins to someone else!), but David seems to be taking more breaks, so I am wondering if he is OK or just cutting back. I enjoy his shows and hope he is well.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

red_smeg_mixer_smf01rdus.jpg

@fthunt 

That's a beauty, @SharkE !!

I've admired SMEG appliances for decades.

Isn't that a keeper ! I love it. I never heard of that brand, either till my sister put me onto it. Then, after watching the video on HSN I had to have one. Ordered it elsewhere, though. LOL

Just runs quite and smooth. Up on the very top where the chrome knob is to adjust the speed there's a red line showing U the first 4 speeds that is most used.

Then, it goes all the way to 10 where you mix egg whites for cakes , divinity, stuff like that. I love to get something that really is a joy to use.

22520anisusy.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm just so tired of all the SAME products.....its always the ---Spurtle, Evo, Kitchen Aid, Vitamix, Air Fryer.....ZZZZZ  Channel Changer for me....And then add more cooking shows and the same limited products Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I'm just so tired of all the SAME products.....its always the ---Spurtle, Evo, Kitchen Aid, Vitamix, Air Fryer.....ZZZZZ  Channel Changer for me....And then add more cooking shows and the same limited products Woman Frustrated

I think the Q is always relying on new viewers/buyers. Some may just be channel surfing.

Frequent Contributor

@maximillion wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

I think the Q is always relying on new viewers/buyers. Some may just be channel surfing.

I would think that the hosts are really tired of presenting these same products over and over again. And they have to present them as though a first time viewer/customer has just tuned in. It is all so repetitive, but that's what they get paid to do.

Respected Contributor

And I wish they would get another tune to play. Maybe it's time  for me to move on when I scream at the T.V. Enough is Enough !1