Respected Contributor

I noticed that David must go sit down for a while and He gets some helper to help him. Glad of that. He's been looking dark under his eyes. I wish he would slow down on the Eating, so much sodium in most everything they have. That enough to have a heart attack. David mention one day that his DR. said he should watch it. I had an episode a few months ago and I almost died from retaining sodium, that is nothing to mess.with. This David size portions isn't funny to me at all. He's going to keel over if he doesn't stop this pigging out. I've notice a lot of them gaining weight. 

Respected Contributor

The only thing I watch on QVC is the cooking shows, don't care about clothes or jewelry. I did watch the home show with David on Thursday and liked it but forget to record it. I record so I can skip threw the Cheryls cookies, corkeys & some other boring things that the Q has ,hope for more new products. Seems temptations crack or break so no interest in that. I do like Don Aslet products. 

Occasional Visitor

Ask David to quit double dipping,Last night he put his fingers in the bowl where there were Squirrel Brand nuts and put in his mouth and kept putting his fingers in the bowl and put in his mouth again and he knows that is gross.Look at the germs he put in there.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Uggghhhh, we're only six minutes in and I'm already done watching ITKWD on Fridays; they're approaching the show like they do with Stacey's on Q2 and Gourmet Holiday on both channels where there are random vendors and hosts wandering around in the background during presentations and "sitting in" for tastings and such. I find it all very silly and distracting. Hope the David fans enjoy it...

Stopped watching ITKWD and ITKWM a while ago, just cannot stand either one of them any more.  Not a fan of Stacey Stauffer but I will say her Monday Show @6pm on Q2 is really good....do not like the loud music, although it is tolerable, but I do like the way she handles her show...
Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Not interested in the "all food" show.  I don't watch Mary's show any more either and Mary and Rachel--another "not for me."

@Daysdee  Rachel and Mary.....absolutely not, but then I cannot watch ITKWD or ITKWM any more...way too many kitchen/food shows, too much foolishness, too much food products with foolishness, and not enough kitchen items any more since nothing very interesting...I just look online to see what was presented!!  Since QVC changed things around I am watching less, programming not as good as it was prior to changes.

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

I noticed that David must go sit down for a while and He gets some helper to help him. Glad of that. He's been looking dark under his eyes. I wish he would slow down on the Eating, so much sodium in most everything they have. That enough to have a heart attack. David mention one day that his DR. said he should watch it. I had an episode a few months ago and I almost died from retaining sodium, that is nothing to mess.with. This David size portions isn't funny to me at all. He's going to keel over if he doesn't stop this pigging out. I've notice a lot of them gaining weight. 

One of the main reasons I do not watch these kitchen/food shows any more, unpleasant!

Frequent Contributor

I do think that David is a big seller for the Q. I don't watching the cooking/food shows, which is why I didn't know what SMEG stood for. I think that ITKWD is much better than In the Kitchen with Bob ever was. Bob was very droll and boring, IMO. No one could make me change the channel faster than Bob. At least David is a bit more entertaining.

Honored Contributor

I have always enjoyed the Q cooking shows as I love seeing different tools, appliances, dishes, etc.  I would also like to see more actual cooking though.  Finding the shows are getting very boring now with the same items over and over, too much kissing and hugging (a hand shake or verbal acknowledgement would do), constant review of colors and numbers left, etc.  I no longer watch ITKWM--not a big fan and it's just the same items as the other cook shows.   I forget about Stacey's show since it isn't on the main channel.   Also, I wish they would keep the "prepared food to purchase" items on separate shows.  Same for the cleaning items.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I have DirecTV and do get QVC2.  It's on 76, but I don't get QVC3.  Doesn't really matter to me.  I rarely watch QVC2.  Sometimes I'll just tune in for a quick looksee and then on to something else.

Honored Contributor

I got cable