Super Contributor

I don't know if anybody knows this, but David V. does not eat any seafood.  We were told this when we took a QVC tour, but the chef that prepares alot of the shows.

I didn't watch too much of the TSV, but I was curious, did anyone see him take a taste of the Lobster??

If he did not taste it, I am sure it seemed odd, since he tastes everything he sells lol

Honored Contributor

@qvc chick I, on the other hand, WILL eat any seafood!  If it doesn't eat me first--like the big shark I saw up close and personal once.

Honored Contributor

I happened to watch this presentation, mainly to see how he justified the astronomical price.  It didn't cross my mind that he didn't eat any.  

Honored Contributor

I never saw him taste it, but I do not find that at all strange. I've know a number of people who are allergic to seafood and was married to one who hated all fish and seafood

Esteemed Contributor

DV has said many times........he doesn't do fish of any kind.

Esteemed Contributor

My husband and I do not eat fish either. No big deal. The closest we will go is coconut deep fried shrimp. I don't see a problem with him not eating lobster. 

Respected Contributor

The real question is why should we care if David Venable can eat seafood or not?  I can't imagine watching QVC to see how he "handles it."  

Honored Contributor

I don't eat seafood.  My father will only eat it if it comes from American waters.  Maine lobster and Maryland crabs. 

Esteemed Contributor

To each his own, but I love seafood. Yum..Yum.. OMG!! Crab, lobster, Red Snapper, Cod, Talapia, Shrimp, just a few of my favorites. 

I do not care for Sushi, and that's because it's raw. 

I am also not big on some of the exotic items from the sea.  Eel, oysters, Octopus. Nope, but my military friends that have spent time overseas have no problems eating these as well.

In the end it's all what we are exposed to. 

Respected Contributor

David doesn't eat lobster, nor any seafood?  As they say, more for me!  LOL. 🦀🐟🍤😋

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread