Regular Contributor

Love all of my CS cookware and baking sheets. Yesterday I used my new Bundt pan.  I did not used any kind of spray and the cake popped right out....no sticking.

Honored Contributor

Love Curtis Stone products!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I love to watch him cook!

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad you had such great results with your pan! I always hold my breath when it's time to release my pound cakes, regardless of the pan I use.😁 He gets GREAT reviews of his cookware and gadgets. I have been pleased with everything I own of his thus far, and am glad you are too!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I love CS, his durapans are so good. I had a problem with his cookie sheets when I first bought some, I had saved them to cook a turkey in them and they warped badly and were making a ton of noise. They also turned a little black and had spots on them.

I ordered the three piece bakewear set and thought I would try again and I use them a lot but they tend to get dark spots too and are a little harder to clean but they are still easy.

My durapans though look perfect after 3 years and are still non stick, it makes cooking so much easier now. 

Honored Contributor

I love his cookware.  Also really enjoy watching him cook.

Respected Contributor

I have a lot of his cookware and love it all.  But, I also ordered the 3 sizes of baking sheets and the smaller sized one warped in the oven and scratched badly.  I called HSN and they exchanged them for me.  The new one in smaller size did it again.  I didn't send it back.  I still use it but put a piece of Cook's Essentials silicone on it.  I've given sets of Curtis Stone cookware to my children and they also love it.  As a matter of fact my son even asked for it for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I have a lot of his cookware and love it all.  But, I also ordered the 3 sizes of baking sheets and the smaller sized one warped in the oven and scratched badly.  I called HSN and they exchanged them for me.  The new one in smaller size did it again.  I didn't send it back.  I still use it but put a piece of Cook's Essentials silicone on it.  I've given sets of Curtis Stone cookware to my children and they also love it.  As a matter of fact my son even asked for it for Christmas.

Mine were the three little pans but I do have the larger cookie sheets. I love the smaller sizes and I just use parchment paper on them. The bakeware gets such good reviews I wondered. 

The long grill pan is great for bacon in the oven, I will never cook it on the stove again. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone

[ Edited ]

Ahhh, Curtis---how I love thee---my dahling.....Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone

[ Edited ]

I bought the Curtis Stone Dura-Electric Nonstick skillet from HSN and returned it immediately.  The skillet was so cheap and kept shutting off.  The worst item I have ever bought from QVC or HSN.  I can buy Thomas Meats, which Curtis sells, for half price at my local grocery store.  He sells utensils and stands that can be bought off Amazon for less.  I like Curtis' personality but his products are overpriced celebrity items.