Respected Contributor

Curtis will be on HSN on October 24th at midnight so it must be the TSV.

I wrote to his company about 8 months ago and suggested a

8" small electric durapan finish all purpose pan. He now has it coming up. The email from the company thought it was a great idea! I love his durapan finish and that is all I use in my kitchen now.

Never had a problem from any of his items. I love the baking sheets.

The item is Curtis Stone 698-921 for the 8" Dura-Electric non stick skillet. I have the red one in my cart already. 

He also has a 10" of the same item new on HSN also. 

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 --wow that is awesome!!! I LOVE me some CS---I have replaced all my cookware with his Durapan line. Am looking for his meatloaf pan with the insert---and love the big 14" double handle pan with the steaming insert and lid--the best way to steam tamales ever!!! will be watching just because he is a nice guy and pretty easy on the eyes---my dahling Woman Very Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl  I have a similar pan of his, and LOVE it! I've never steamed tamales in it, but your post has inspired me to give it a go.👍👍😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I never tire of seeing his energetic style of cooking throughout his presentations.😍 He appears to have a REAL PASSION for what he does-not just for the sake of profit. He is also one of the few entrepreneurial celebrity chefs, whose products perform as well they claim.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

724-429 This is the item number for the 10" Dura-Electric non stick skillet he has also. I will buy both the 8" and the 10" as soon as I know what his TSV will be as it may be one of them.

Probably one of his food items if I wait.

Have a good day and I hope all of you are healthy and safe. So far we all are good here. We always wear our masks and wash our hands.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info on the 10" skillet - I need that one! I love the "durapan" line. I made some banana bread today using his mini loaf pans....they are exceptional IMO. I also bought the set of 3 small baking sheets (10"x6") and they're perfect for baking biscuits/rolls for two people, as well as just about anything in smaller quantities. His products are great!

Respected Contributor

I love my bakeware set that I got of Curtis Stone as all the pans fit in my Breville Smart Air Oven. They clean up so easily and nothing sticks.

My husband and son love them and that says a lot. My son never comments on anything that is cookware.

His bakeware set sells out fast and comes in several colors.

Trusted Contributor

Wish QVC would have him here too!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor
Hope those interested in the smaller electric skillets purchased yesterday on free ship!
Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy  Yes I did. I got both the 8" and the 10" as I was going to buy them when he came on. I got the red. I love blue but red is nice too. Maybe he will bring a blue one later on.

I decided to buy them before the show as they sell so fast when he has a new item. I should get mine about the day before his show. Love his kitchen items.

I was real happy when I went on HSN to order and glad to see the free shipping.

These are a gift for our kitchen. My husband remarks how when he uses the frying pans how much he loves them.