Honored Contributor

why isn't he on when was suppose to be on at 10 central time ?

He's really getting the shaft this weekend. I've tuned in couple of times

and he's never on .

Was his shows a sell out ?

Honored Contributor

According to their on-line program guide, he comes on around 5PM eastern time.  He'll be on quite a bit tomorrow, as it looks like he has the TS.  The guide even shows some of his shows on Monday, if I recall.  Check out their on-line guide.  I did see him for quite a bit during the last hour.  Love his shows.

Trusted Contributor

He is supposed to have the TS tomorrow, so am guessing he will be on a lot then. Last night he showed some things that he was "supposed to save" until later, so maybe things did sell out.

Honored Contributor

Thank goodness his products are good because he is so cute and such a sweetie that I buy every time.

Respected Contributor

I watched his show at 4pm today it was great. Tomorrow he will have the Today's Special, and I believe it is a set of cookware. Love watching his shows. It's amazing how much he gets done in a one hour show.

Honored Contributor

Isn't it refreshing to watch a real cooking show showing how to cook and talk about the equipment that goes into preparing the meal ?

Very professional !

Respected Contributor
I really like his cookware! I have one piece where the lid is a grill .... it’s great! You can cook at high heat to sear a steak and his non stick can take the heat. Ordinarily I’d never use a non stick for searing because the coating on those start smoking.
Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:
I really like his cookware! I have one piece where the lid is a grill .... it’s great! You can cook at high heat to sear a steak and his non stick can take the heat. Ordinarily I’d never use a non stick for searing because the coating on those start smoking.

Yes his cookware is awesome. I have a number of cookware pieces from QVC that are just junk.

Respected Contributor
I agree his cookware is awesome. Good deal on the TS, but not buying because tired of tracking packages.
Honored Contributor

I dont have anything from Curtis Stone and need some new pans.  I ordered the teal TS and the cover.