Esteemed Contributor

Many of the colors are already on extended delivery.

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone TS

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 

I got a set of CS cookware about 2 years ago and use it almost every day. I’m hard on my pans and these are like new. Impressive. I love the slide out shape of these and ordered a set. I was able to use a $5 off coupon and also ordered through RetailMeNot for 8% cashback. 

Too many good colors to pick from - I could not decide if I wanted classic blue to match what I have or something completely different so I got the stone gray.

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone TS

[ Edited ]

I love his cookware but the pan I use almost everyday was a TS from years ago --not this color but this style.

I think it's the workhorse of my kitchen.  The next one is the 12" skillet .

Not sure I need TS but maybe for grilled cheese. I use the square grill pan a lot too!

gave my pieces I didn't need (new) to my son.  He loves that everyday pan...bought as TS but never used it.

6ADFBCA9-64AD-4474-B980-B4A47DEFA6AB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

i like the idea of square pans, but  have one,  not from CS and the thing doesn't heat in the corners as my burners are round---But i have CS set of durapan cookware that I LOVE.

Respected Contributor

Just jumping in to say I love my CS cookware.  I've had them for about 3 years and am very pleased.   

Esteemed Contributor

I have just the large square pan and love it, even though it's just the 2 of us. I use it for pancakes,bacon, grilled sandwiches, eggs and sausage since it's large enough to handle both, and anything else without much liquid. This pan cooks so evenly and is so easy to clean. I also just received the set of 3 smaller baking pans (different sizes) - perfect for so many things for us.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I am a big fan of square frying pans.  I need a new one and I am tempted to order the set of three. They are not easy to find.

I am hesitating because I have had such bad luck with his baking pans.  They were pure junk.

ahhhh, decisions.

The baking pans are an entirely different animal. I have had things stick to them and not been able to clean the residue off. The cookware is awesome - I've never had DH love anyone's pans as much as CS.

@froggy   I am trusting you.  I ordered a set.  I hope they are awesome as some people have said.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the TS today in gray, too. I love his cookware. Great price - I also had a $10 off coupon. Love that HSN offers coupons regularly. I would've bought the set without the coupon. 

I ordered a set with two 12" skillets with lids that I use practically every day. I don't even know how many years I've had the set, but the nonstick is starting to show wear but isn't flaking. I'd be overjoyed if they would offer a TS wtih this combination. I think it was on sale for $50 for the two pans. 

And yes, the paint on the outside gets stained and chips, but I buy pans for the way it cooks, not for the way it looks. This nonstick holds up better than my pricer Calphalon, and it heats evenly. I cooked two beef Wellingtons for Christmas Eve and browned one filet in the CS Everyday Pan and one in an enamel-coated Lodge pan. The one in the Everyday Pan browned much better on the outside. I'm slowly changing my pans to CS. I can't even remember the last time I pulled out my All-Clad. But I won't ever get rid of the All-Clad because it's too dang pretty. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I am a big fan of square frying pans.  I need a new one and I am tempted to order the set of three. They are not easy to find.

I am hesitating because I have had such bad luck with his baking pans.  They were pure junk.

ahhhh, decisions.

The baking pans are an entirely different animal. I have had things stick to them and not been able to clean the residue off. The cookware is awesome - I've never had DH love anyone's pans as much as CS.

@froggy   I am trusting you.  I ordered a set.  I hope they are awesome as some people have said.

@Carmie  Gosh I hope you like them - and there are a ton of folks on these boards who do. I haven't gotten rid of my old non-stick cookware - All-Clad and Scanpan - but I have put them out in the garage. I do keep a few All-clad SS pans around for when I want something heavier.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

ahhhh, decisions.

@Carmie  Gosh I hope you like them - and there are a ton of folks on these boards who do. I haven't gotten rid of my old non-stick cookware - All-Clad and Scanpan - but I have put them out in the garage. I do keep a few All-clad SS pans around for when I want something heavier.

A couple of posters have recommended USA cookie sheets to me and I bought several.  They are perfect and lived up to the hype.

I am hoping that these frying pans do as well.  It can't hurt to try them.  It is very difficult to find any square pans.