Honored Contributor

Can't remember who wanted on these boards his small square "japanese" style pan.  

Set of 3 today: 721-330. $59.95

Might order them as I used to have one from years ago from Q and coating came off☹️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am a big fan of square frying pans.  I need a new one and I am tempted to order the set of three. They are not easy to find.

I am hesitating because I have had such bad luck with his baking pans.  They were pure junk.

ahhhh, decisions.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I am a big fan of square frying pans.  I need a new one and I am tempted to order the set of three. They are not easy to find.

I am hesitating because I have had such bad luck with his baking pans.  They were pure junk.

ahhhh, decisions.

The baking pans are an entirely different animal. I have had things stick to them and not been able to clean the residue off. The cookware is awesome - I've never had DH love anyone's pans as much as CS.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie 

I know you always reference in most posts about the poor finish on the cookiesheets.  I do have them but they are not good anymore🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️.  Even using parchment they have "hot spots" ...wonder why the cookware doesn't have these issues?

I thought I'd pass on these pans but I may get them and share with my son.  I don't need 3.

Esteemed Contributor

I love my CS fry pans and just bought the TSV for the three square pans.  I will keep the small one for myself since I live alone and give the other to to DD.  Can't beat CS cookware

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone TS

[ Edited ]

The size and shape of these rectangular pans look to me to be pretty much useless.  I'd never use something so shallow  or narrow.  Reviews report damage to glass top stoves and them being very heavy.  Read specifications before ordering.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone TS

[ Edited ]

I'd like only one. 

With all of my round pans it would be hard to store.

They keep saying CS is the #1 selling chef.  He out ranks Wolfgang?

ETA  5pm

I caved  bought the gray   Extended delivery for all colors now.

bad reviews I found: paint coming off the outside, too heavy, handle too long, didn't fit in dishwasher

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one when it was first introduced,  I think last January. 

It's wonderful, has held up well, and I look forward to receiving this new set.

Respected Contributor

Not sure whether I'll order them but do find square pans hold a little more when cooking. I did order his limited edition 8" pan with lid last night. Even though I already have two other of his 8" skillets, excited to get this one with lid. Both pan and lid oven safe to 400 degrees. Great size for one or two person household, can even make casseroles in it. 

Super Contributor

I ordered the classic blue.  I like the shape too.  It'll be lots easier to fit grilled cheese sandwiches  in them.