Honored Contributor

Wow!  What a great value (2 pans) considering I paid $59 for his 12" many years ago which is still going strong.

Super Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone - TS on HSN

The TS is a great deal.. I have so many things from Curtis Stone, and I do not need anything. Everything I have is great quality and they seem to be lasting forever,

Frequent Contributor

I ordered it in black already.  I have never tried his pans and love the bigger one that has a wok shape to it.  I need that shape of pan and the other is just a bonus.  Love that the lid fits on both pans.  I did try his bakeware several years ago and sadly had to return.  He said his would never do that big "pop" sound in the oven but mine did.  I felt the price was too high for what was promised.  Hopefully his fry pans are much better.  

Respected Contributor

Last night the item with the TS marker wasn't the pans, it was the hamburgers marked "Smart Deal." Maybe their presale figures showed it wasn't going to do well as a TS.

The TS pans are a good deal if they're like my CS pans, but if you already have things like it, I'll draw your attention to his 4-piece square saute set for $54.95. To me, this is an everything pan. I use it almost every day. It has a steamer inset, glass lid, and rack that I haven't yet used. The pan is 4-1/8" high, which helps it overcome the one problem I have with the shallower pans, and that is things running down the outside and discoloring the paint. Because of this, I'm only buying his cookware in black now.

That said, if you need the two pans in the TS, it's a good deal.

Valued Contributor

I am ordering a set!! We have two of the fry pans that are getting old. My husband has cut meat in them! Not happy! So I am going to replace them. Our set must be about 10 years old. They wash up like a dream. This time he will be told no cutting in the pan!!

Honored Contributor

What a great deal.

I had bought a set of Curtis Stone pans with no lids for $20 more. And the pans didn't even match in color. But by the time I opened the package it was too late to return.

Wish I had waited.

Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

I am ordering a set!! We have two of the fry pans that are getting old. My husband has cut meat in them! Not happy! So I am going to replace them. Our set must be about 10 years old. They wash up like a dream. This time he will be told no cutting in the pan!!

Good luck on that !

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

Last night the item with the TS marker wasn't the pans, it was the hamburgers marked "Smart Deal." Maybe their presale figures showed it wasn't going to do well as a TS.

The TS pans are a good deal if they're like my CS pans, but if you already have things like it, I'll draw your attention to his 4-piece square saute set for $54.95. To me, this is an everything pan. I use it almost every day. It has a steamer inset, glass lid, and rack that I haven't yet used. The pan is 4-1/8" high, which helps it overcome the one problem I have with the shallower pans, and that is things running down the outside and discoloring the paint. Because of this, I'm only buying his cookware in black now.

That said, if you need the two pans in the TS, it's a good deal.

@noodleann Thank you for suggesting the 4 piece square pan set.  I ordered it in the black.  I have many pans but nothing like this. I love that it comes with the steamer insert.  I see they also have two baskets you can purchase.  Thinking about that too.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Curtis Stones pans!  I have several of his pieces and they are all like new.  I reach for them all the time.   Especially that 2 qt jug sauce pan, that thing is constantly on my stove.  It fits perfectly on that little burner in the back of the stove and I use it for more than I thought I would!  I was thinking of buying another one actually.

Honored Contributor

I bought the first set of fry pans that had that locking feature on the hand handle , a few years ago, maybe 3 or 4yrs---they are the fry pans so not as deep as this new set. but I use those things nearly everyday and still---the nonstick is great----- I really do like the depth of these new ones but have enough of CS cookware for awhile--but still love to watch him!!!!