Trusted Contributor

Curtis Stone Mini Multi-Cooker

So far I've only used it twice.  Made basmati rice and millet.  Worked great for both and easy clean-up (as it says not to put in dishwasher but easy to clean by hand.)  

Look forward to trying some of the recipes in the recipe book I also bought when I purchased the cooker.

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone Mini Multi-Cooker

I bought one for my 8 year old niece.  She's at that age where she wants to cook.  She likes to cupcakes with my cupcake maker so I bought her this.  So far, she has made a baked egg and cheese thing,  a little vegetable soup and Mother's Day she made those frozen cinnamon buns in it.  She loves it and she only needs a little supervision.  

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree 

What a thoughtful, fun gift for your niece.

I spent most of my childhood longing for an "Easy Bake Oven," and this would have satisfied me.

I'm sure she will enjoy it more and more. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

We made the rice and the spaghetti.  I want to make a cake soon.

I'm happy with it so far.  

Because of the great reviews I wish I would have ordered the cookbook. I'm going to keep watching for it to come back in stock.

Respected Contributor

I bought the steamer , it is good quality. I wish the cooker had timer , for variable cooking times .

Honored Contributor

I got mine in turquoise and it's just as cute as can be but I was disappointed in how small the cooking pot is.  It's almost identical to the one I got from QVC a few years ago which never worked properly.  I expected it to be larger. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I got one in turquoise but it hasn't arrived yet! Hoping I like it and that it really can do brown rice. I've seen or heard about recipes of it made in Wolfgang Puck's little cooker and maybe they work the same, but I don't know; do not have that item.

Trusted Contributor

@soonersis @Hi- how did you cook the millet - what ratio, how much time? 
thanks!

Trusted Contributor

I was just looking at the reviews on HSN and it seems that quite a few had issues with the function button not toggling to the other functions and was stuck on multi-cook. I hope that doesn't happen with any of your orders and that you are all sucessful with this new toy. I really had to force myself NOT to order since I am really really trying to downsize.

Trusted Contributor

@Thats Me I cooked the millet the same as I have been doing on my stove.  One part millet to two parts water.  I set it for the Multi-Cook function (same for the rice) which is 30 minutes.  It came out perfect.