New Contributor

I have found that my Pyrex and corning wear dishes are still perfect after years and years of use. Some of my Pyrex is at least 50 years old, handed down from Mom and Grandmother. while I do not own any TT, my sister does and hers is cracking. I wanted the polka dot but not available anymore. I'll take made in USA from now on. Made in China is cheaply made.

Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2015 SGoodwin said:

I have found that my Pyrex and corning wear dishes are still perfect after years and years of use. Some of my Pyrex is at least 50 years old, handed down from Mom and Grandmother. while I do not own any TT, my sister does and hers is cracking. I wanted the polka dot but not available anymore. I'll take made in USA from now on. Made in China is cheaply made.

I collect old china and bakeware.

I have Harker casseroles from the 1940s that still work great...jadite pieces too.

TT is cheap, China junk.

Valued Contributor
On 3/15/2015 SGoodwin said:

I also own several older (handed down from my mother) Pyrex and Corning ware dishes and will "pull them out" from time to time around the holiday seasons. I have been using TT for many years and have never had any problems...guess it's not for everyone but don't know anything that is.

Trusted Contributor

The dishes use an extremely cheap method of manufacturing that is sold for a huge profit. Why do you think it's on so often? The manufacturer doesn't seem to take any pride in production, why do you think many have sloppy painting on them? When will people learn? They are collecting items that will have no value in the future. They are in my view, an overpriced disposable item. In no way do they even come near the quality of the boring white ware they often try to put down.

Not applicable
I recently ordered a set of Temptations bakeware. One of the pieces arrived broken. Qvc's response was for me to call Temptations for a replacement. Upon calling them, I was told I would be charged a $9.95 s/h fee. Customer service has flown out the window lately. I will be returning the whole set, including the broken glass. I had requested that they send me a replacement piece or issue a partial refund which they stated they could not do. Such a hassle and disappointment!
Honored Contributor
On 3/20/2015 Lila4now said:

The dishes use an extremely cheap method of manufacturing that is sold for a huge profit. Why do you think it's on so often? The manufacturer doesn't seem to take any pride in production, why do you think many have sloppy painting on them? When will people learn? They are collecting items that will have no value in the future. They are in my view, an overpriced disposable item. In no way do they even come near the quality of the boring white ware they often try to put down.

My boring white ware is actually colorful Fiestaware...I have pieces my mom collected in the 50s that are still in perfect shape.

Honored Contributor

Lidia and Rachael Ray's products are far superior.

Honored Contributor
On 3/25/2015 RetRN said:

i also own rachael rays products and find them to be of comparable quality to temptations. i use them both and they mix and match well.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor
On 3/25/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 3/25/2015 RetRN said:

i also own rachael rays products and find them to be of comparable quality to temptations. i use them both and they mix and match well.

I have one set on RR's casserole dishes (given to me as a Christmas gift). I have no problem with the product, I just do not like the "shape" of the dishes. Awkward to me just like RR's oblong cookware but each to their own...I also feel that the quality RR's is comparable to that of Temp-tations