Respected Contributor

Costco Lemon Meringue Cheescake

If you like lemon meringue pie, Costco has a new Lemon Meringue Cheescake in the bakery refrigerated case that is absolutely amazing!  I went in looking for the 4 berry pie that I've heard of but the lady in the bakery section told me they had sold out of them & hadn't gotten any more & she said it may be a seasonal item.  The lemon meringue cheesecake more thna made up for my disappointment!  There were only 2 left in the fridge case, so I snagged one of them!

Costco's New Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Is a Glorious Dessert | Parade |  tylerpaper.com

Respected Contributor

Re: Costco Lemon Meringue Cheescake

I'm in a Costco facebook group, everyone is going crazy for this pie!  I guess I will need to try it.

Valued Contributor

I saw it there & it looked so good!  

Trusted Contributor

Oh my, it looks delicious. I have not seen it but that's probably because I usually bypass the bakery section, easier to avoid buying any of those yummy desserts.

I may just have to plan a party so I can buy it. No way could my husband and I eat that whole thing but I would like to try it. 

Respected Contributor

@cjm61   It's so good, it's worth it!  Even the graham cracker crust is delicious.

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

Oh my, it looks delicious. I have not seen it but that's probably because I usually bypass the bakery section, easier to avoid buying any of those yummy desserts.

I may just have to plan a party so I can buy it. No way could my husband and I eat that whole thing but I would like to try it. 

I agree!  I ususally bypass the dessert secton since everything Costco makes is giant sized and one would need a party to finish one of their cake or pies!

It does look delicious! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Wonder how much QVC would charge for this pie----3x the price?

Respected Contributor

Haven't tried it yet, but I'm hearing it's 4 pounds of deliciousness......

Honored Contributor

I guess I need to get a Costco membership. I haven't yet because the Costco we have is in a really busy part of town. 

Thankfully the new one may be easier for me to get to.

I haven't seen anything like this at Sam's.

🥧🥧

Valued Contributor

😆

@aubnwa01 I really didn't need to see this! 

Hmmmm, may need to make a Costco run Saturday morning.