Honored Contributor

I took a chance ad ordered the Corky's smoked turkey breast with 2  sides ( Mac and cheese and stuffing ). They arrived this AM and since I'm not having them till closer to the holidays, I was wondering if anyone here has tried  this combo and did you like it. TIA 😺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Perhps you should of asked before ordering.  Why not slice a corner off - heat it up and try it.  That way you won't have a big disappoint at holiday time - and if you don't like it, change your menu.

Honored Contributor

Well, first it is frozen, and it's not like I expect it  to be horrible. It got good reviews, however I was just curious as to what  the board members thought, as they usually give good feedback. But, thanks so much for your input.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 My first order was the turkey with the Mac and Cheese with the Sweet Potato casserole. Scrumptious, but the sweet potatoes were quite sweet. Might not be everyone's cup of tea. 

Today I received the turkey with the Mac and Cheese, along with the Cornbread Dressing. Just put it in the freezer, so can't tell you how the dressing is. I like cornbread, so am hoping this is another winning combination.

I loved the Mac and Cheese and so did others. Very creamy and tastes like there is more than one kind of cheese in it.

The turkey was so very moist and although it doesn't look big, it was more meat than could be finished for a small dinner party. I had leftovers for a few days.

I highly recommend Corky's turkey breast with the sides. I'll be trying the dressing a little closer to Christmastime.

Hope you enjoy your food, and I would like to hear your review on it. Heart

I'm a Corky's fan, as I have had the BBQ ribs with french fries. Think there was another side one time, but can't remember right off. Very good. The meat just fell off the bones. All you had to do was heat it.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@QVCkitty1 My first order was the turkey with the Mac and Cheese with the Sweet Potato casserole. Scrumptious, but the sweet potatoes were quite sweet. Might not be everyone's cup of tea. 

Today I received the turkey with the Mac and Cheese, along with the Cornbread Dressing. Just put it in the freezer, so can't tell you how the dressing is. I like cornbread, so am hoping this is another winning combination.

I loved the Mac and Cheese and so did others. Very creamy and tastes like there is more than one kind of cheese in it.

The turkey was so very moist and although it doesn't look big, it was more meat than could be finished for a small dinner party. I had leftovers for a few days.

I highly recommend Corky's turkey breast with the sides. I'll be trying the dressing a little closer to Christmastime.

Hope you enjoy your food, and I would like to hear your review on it. Heart

I'm a Corky's fan, as I have had the BBQ ribs with french fries. Think there was another side one time, but can't remember right off. Very good. The meat just fell off the bones. All you had to do was heat it.

@World Traveler, Thanks so much for your review, I love turkey breast, and am anxious to try it.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan