Honored Contributor

I pre-ordered the upcoming copper pot TSV. I should get it on Monday. Ialmost ordered the last one, but didn't. For some reason I am really interested in this. I hope I like it once I get it, lol. At any rate, I will have satisfied my curiousity.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Re: Copper Pot TSV pre-order

[ Edited ]

Can you give more details on the copper pot TSV?  Like what brand?  Size?  What kind of pot?  Thanks!

Never mind, I did a search and found it.  When I was at Sam's club a month or so ago they had a Copper Chef set.  It was this exact pan, steamer and fry basket, lid PLUS a very large frypan and lid for the same price as the TSV. 

If you belong to Sam's Club, you might check it out and see if they still have that deal. I LOVE mine!!!

I actually use the really big fry pan (not the size that Walmart sells) more than the big square pan.  The square pan is really nice though.  Nothing sticks!!!  I do not put mine in the DW and I don't use metal tools with it.  I am babying them because I love them so much. 

My mom bought the TSV last time it was on and she loves hers too.  That square pan is so huge that if you brown one pound of hamburger in it, the hamburger doesn't even cover th bottom.

HTHs.

Valued Contributor

I have the Ming Tsai huge square pan, looks identical if you ask me, I absolutely love it, I brown an entire head of cauliflower all at once, I eat the pan of it by myself, it's that good! I got it from HSN back in June. It was around $59.00 if I remember correctly. It's one of my favorite pans from any cook line out there. 

Respected Contributor

This new one is a bit larger than the last copper pan TSV.  I ordered the last one and it never arrived, so I may get this one instead.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone, for your responses. I often times need a larger pot/skillet for several different things. I don't know really why I am so interested in this particular one, but decided to get it before the holidays, I'm sure it will come in handy.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@gulf coast girl  How do you brown cauliflower?  What seasonings?  Do you slice it or what?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@mima wrote:

@gulf coast girl  How do you brown cauliflower?  What seasonings?  Do you slice it or what?  Thanks!

@gulfcoastgirl  I want the same recipe!  I just snagged an air fryer on BF, so I want to do thing like that in there.