Contributor

Who has used Copper Chef products and do you like them? I’m considering trying them, until I read the reviews on coppercookwarereviews.com

Honored Contributor

I have a few sets and never even used them.  However, I will tell you I've given away 3 complete sets and some pieces here and there.

EVERYONE loves these pans!  I just visited a friend yesterday and she has them hanging from the ceiling.  She loves their color and says they are wonderful.

I love giving friends things they'll use and would not otherwise buy for themselves.

I feel selfish though because I know long after I'm gone when they use them, they'll think of me.  

Anyway, as I said, they all love them.  I just gave my physical therapist the cooktop thing that I'd bought for me but never used.

I'd given her the pots and pans and figured she'd use them.  I haven't seen her since I gave them to her but I'll pick back up in a few weeks.  I assume she likes that thing too.  My other friends I gave that to like to use it with the pans too.

Super Contributor

I am not crazy over them , I have a few pieces and yes they clean up on the inside very well.. the outside however is a mess.. I cannot get anything off of it , I have tried everything .. I would not buy anymore. thats my opinion 

Valued Contributor

Re: Copper Chef pans

[ Edited ]

@Monamar wrote:

Who has used Copper Chef products and do you like them? I’m considering trying them, until I read the reviews on coppercookwarereviews.com

@Monamar, if you do a search for Copper Chef you'll see quite a few threads with reviews.   I own one of the deep casserole type pans and the first time I did popcorn in it I was left with black marks I can't remove.  I am a huge fan of Curtis Stones Dura Pans that HSN sells, I got rid of all my other pots and pans after buying CS.  

Honored Contributor

May I suggest you checkout Evine and the Deen Brothers pots and pans?  I do not have any but I am going to get some soon.  IMO they are far superior than their competitors.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: Copper Chef pans

[ Edited ]

I can only speak for myself but I’ve had the deep one with the long handle for well over a year and I love it! Even after all that use,it doesn’t stick,it hasn’t scratched. The outside and inside both look good and I use it a lot ...it’s my go to pan really. I hear people complaining about them,maybe I just got a great one, but I love mine!I’d buy it again in a heartbeat.

Honored Contributor

I bought a few but unfortunately the quality wasn’t great and in less than a year I threw the skillet away. I loved it at first though. 

Respected Contributor
@Monamar wrote:

@Monamar  So far I have been 50/50 on my Copper Chef purchases...I have the large deep 11" (purchased from the Q) and I love it...I use it mostly to cook sauces and today used it to cook my spaghetti without breaking in half...I must have received a good set because it cleans up well and I don't have any issues with staining.  I  purchased the CC griddle "as is" from the Q and actually received a new griddle but I did not like it as much because the food stuck to the pan and it must have been warped because melted butter would spill over the ends. I also purchased a Copper Chef induction burner from Amazon and it worked well. I only purchase the copper color because I have read so many negative review about he other colors and the paint chipping for falling off. 

I have an induction cook top so purchased these pans to use with it. I love them! I have had no issues with them, including clean up (inside and out). I would recommend them.

Valued Contributor

I have several pieces and though the clean-up on the inside is really easy, the exterior paint of mine is very thin and scratches easily.    I love the sizes and just purchased more pieces on sale at Sam's.  I have noticed that the inside of the square pan has some scratches and I have never used metal utensils.  So all in all I'd give it 3 stars out of 5.  Also because the pieces are thin-walled, I would never advise high heat.  I think mine would not last if I used them every day.