Frequent Contributor

ok,.. been surfing for any chat on this,.. is none so far.. how do you guys like this?  I have the " other " micro grill.. love it to bits, but,.. curious to hear, others reviews is all.

Respected Contributor

Re: Copper Chef micro cooker

I haven't gotten mine yet...I liked the "other" as you called it, but I didn't have it all that long before blistering and peeling occurred. I'm hoping the new one is better....

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

Just received mine Friday (quick!), but haven't tried it out yet. It does look a lot nicer and better quality than my Rangemates.  The reviews have been good, too.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

- couldnt agree more, mine too, has also quickly been burnt too hell fire,..still use it tho,.. despite its fast fade of finish.  --- meant to quote Poodle  xD  - sorry Im still new to this site!

Respected Contributor

@Oggi, a big welcome! 

Just a thought here, but when cookware of any type blisters and peels-especially the interior-I would throw it out.

I loved Rangemate because it really worked and gave food real color instead of that Gray microwaved appearance....but I don't think it's any safer than Teflon. Many of us have gotten rid of Teflon except for one pan that we reserve for eggs-cooked at a low temperature.

The only thing that concerns me-and Eric explained-it, like the Rangemate-can't be submerged for cleaning.

On the other hand, you can't use soap and water to clean cast iron.....

What do you like to make in the Rangemate?

Once again, welcome!

Poodlepet2