Respected Contributor

Just got home from work and there it was!! First impressions: Pakced well, its a good size, perfect color match for my copper colored flip pans  and Ming Tsai grill pans.

Cookbook is realy well done- color photos and heavy weight paper, not just a black on white pamphlet...

Doesnt need to be seasoned..nice steamer rack and fry basket...Really deep!

Doubt I will get to use it for a few days...

Honored Contributor

Re: Copper Chef Pan

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker wrote:

Just got home from work and there it was!! First impressions: Pakced well, its a good size, perfect color match for my copper colored flip pans  and Ming Tsai grill pans.

Cookbook is realy well done- color photos and heavy weight paper, not just a black on white pamphlet...

Doesnt need to be seasoned..nice steamer rack and fry basket...Really deep!

Doubt I will get to use it for a few days...

Hi @Mothertrucker have you had a chance to use your pan yet?

@esmerelda I know we are waiting to hear back from mothertrucker but in the meantime (or if unfortunately her review is not good), I was watching Evine earlier today and they have one of their Flip Pans on sale.  The item number is 453-246.  It's around the same size and same accessories but you also get the benefits and added versatility of having a Flip Pan (I have two and am a huge fan and couldn't recommend them more).

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Copper Chef pan is av ailable at Bed Bath and Beyond, not much more then QVC is offeringi it at. No wait for shipping either, free shipping at that. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/copper-chef-trade-5-piece-deep-9-5-inch-square-pan-set...

Super Contributor

I love those flip pans, I really want to order one. They have some great value payments quite often.  

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe Thanks for the tip about the pan on evine.  Looked at the flip pans.  Not interested in a flip pan.

@Bigbear52 Thanks for the information about the copper chef pan being at BB&B.  I don't know why I don't think to look there for everything!

Let's see...free shipping 20% discount offer, great return policy, and great reviews there.

Okay, I ordered from BB&B.  Less than $60 when all was said and done.

Thanks for the help, ladies!!

Keepin' it real.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

It will be just a matter of time before it's in all of the As Seen on  TV sections of the major box stores. Something tells me it's nor doing very well on the infomercial.  Haven't seen it at Walmart yet, I keep checking though. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, they seem to have so many outlets, they may be trying to sell all they have quickly, before things go wrong, bad reviews, etc.  As long as it doesn't do something stupid, like flake, I think I'll enjoy mine. Woman Happy

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK first impressions..nice and light to handle, very nonstick..I personally would NOT want anything bigger than this one. Heats evenly on the induction burner..Handles on pot stay cool, Handle on lid gets very hot, so watch out..Bigger than I thought, it holds a LOT! Love the helper handle...So far so good!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the review!  Ordered one for hubby for Father's Day!  He's been wanting one from the infomercials.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker Thanks for posting your review here.  I hope you'll enjoy yours for a long time.  I ordered one from BB&B yesterday.  I hope I'll enjoy mine a long time, too!  Woman Happy

Keepin' it real.