Contributor

Has the Cooks Essentials line been discontinued ?

Regular Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@ncmama - Definitely not—there are Cook's Essentials products featured on just about every kitchen show every week on QVC. @Lovestheshores provided a nice link you can click to explore options if you're interested, and you can also browse the brand anytime by hovering over the "Shop" dropdown and then Kitchen and then "Cook's Essentials" under "Shop by Brand."

Trusted Contributor

I just checked their inventory and it is nothing compared to what they use to offer back in the day.  They had cookware sets of saucepans and frying pans with lids in a variety of sizes and configurations.  They also had cookware sets TSV's at least twice a year.  They had hour-long shows with just Cooks Essentials pots and pans every week.  About 20 years ago I ordered a Cooks Essentials 3-quart electric saucepot that I still use today.

They were on air so often the vendor rep, Bob Warden (I believe his name was) said he had a rental studio apartment he stayed in instead of a hotel because it was cheaper for him.

It was nice, moderately priced cookware and what I see in their current inventory is nothing like what they used to offer.

Trusted Contributor
@DottieBlue

I totally agree
Honored Contributor

I bought a whole stainless steel pots and pans set back in the day- prob in  the 90's----and when the nonstick began to scratch and slough off --and the health warnings associated with that--I got rid of it. Had a hard anodized pressure cooker that I used constantly too. alll were Cooks Essentcials. Now I have Curtis Stone durapan.