Regular Contributor
Where is Aaron McCargle. Haven't seen him in ages
Trusted Contributor
Regular Contributor
Thank you
Contributor

Re: Cooks Essentials

[ Edited ]

Thank you for posting. I feel the new CE representative lacks the enthusiasm and cooking experience shown by others like Aaron. Her presentations for the products are too plain. She barely shows 3 dishes or so. If you are trying to sell products, bring a better selection of plates/demonstrations. Even the smaller sellers present their products with more variation and skills. For someone who shows cooking utensils or tools, QVC should learn more from Tempations showcases or even Lock and Lock demonstrations. I no longer buy Cook Essentials because I no longer enjoy their presentations. You want me to buy, sell me your products, show me more cooking dishes or options, not just Italian spaghetties, noodles or pizzas. Thank you.

Super Contributor

I like Cara...she is accomplished and well spoken.  I know she is on In the Kitchen with Mary quite often but that show appears to have such a low budget/staffing that nothing dynamic happens.  That show confuses me at this point.  The hosts just sit on a piece of furniture, only has a color or two of the item, doesn't not assist at all in the demo.