Super Contributor
I am enjoying this different kitchen programming thus far.....Leah is doing a GREAT job and keeping things interesting and moving along! It was fun to see Meredith and Chef Tony chatting together about kitchens. Happy Sunday to all and safe/warm wishes to those of you living in the Northeast!
Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying the shows today too. I liked the show with Mark Charles and Amy really early this a.m. Looking forward to seeing Jill today also.

Valued Contributor

I am a Kitchen-Aid fan, so I am enjoying learning about the TSV. I also think Leah is great, and since I love Jill's presentations, I will be watching today.

I never watch the Sunday cooking shows. Love David, but not interested in watching him cook or sell gadgets.

Super Contributor
Interesting perception: despite the fact I have seen Vitamix presentations multiple times, a different host makes the demonstrations seem like an entirely different experience. Others' impressions?
Esteemed Contributor

lucylover.....I agree about the different hosts selling the same product....each seem to put their own spin to it.....sometimes they have had a different experience and can give us a hint.....or they tell us other hosts had forgotten to mention...

Honored Contributor
On 1/25/2015 lucylover64 said: Interesting perception: despite the fact I have seen Vitamix presentations multiple times, a different host makes the demonstrations seem like an entirely different experience. Others' impressions?

I totally agree with that. Seeing different hosts present the same products gives them "new life" and they ask different questions of the vendor, do a different demo, and bring out information that the usual host doesn't always do. I enjoyed the cooking show with Mark Charles and Amy. It was light-hearted, fun and they gave good information. Amy had good points to make and good questions. Same is happening on the beauty and fashion shows now that we are seeing more of the hosts presenting the TSV, handbags, etc.