Respected Contributor

Yesterday, after spending 2.5 hours cleaning our master bathroom, I've decided I'd rather cook than clean. More rewarding, IMO. What's your pleasure???

Super Contributor

I could cook all day long. I love being in the kitchen

Super Contributor

While cooking isn't my favorite task, I do like it more than cleaning. But then I have to clean up the kitchen--it's sort of a circle, isn't it?

Respected Contributor
On 2/4/2014 sciencegeek said:

While cooking isn't my favorite task, I do like it more than cleaning. But then I have to clean up the kitchen--it's sort of a circle, isn't it?

Good point -- guess being a woman means we're always going around in circles. Next time I wanna be a man!!!

Super Contributor

Neither!! I'd rather get takeout and have a cleaning lady. LOL!!

Respected Contributor

I would much rather cook than clean, especially the bathrooms. If I had my way I would love a personal chef that tells me when dinner is ready. I'm not the best, but I try, it's hit or miss with me.

Super Contributor

I love to cook. I'd be happy cooking all day long if I didn't have other obligations. When I come home from a long, tiring day at work, cooking dinner is refreshing for me… then when dinner's over and I'm bone tired I go back into the kitchen and have to start cleaning and preparing lunch for the next day. That's when I want to cry.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I used to love cleaning the house, as well. I'm only truly happy and relaxed when everything is clean and in order. However, my son is living with us in an apartment that is too small for three adults. This means there is more clutter than I'm comfortable with and not everything has its own place. I've lost my desire to clean as often as I used to, because things never look right to me anyway.

Trusted Contributor

I like cooking and cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite job, so I'll take cooking any day. How does it take 2 1/2 hours to clean your bathroom? Just askin'{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Respected Contributor
On 2/5/2014 Lynneuk said:

I like cooking and cleaning the bathroom is my least favorite job, so I'll take cooking any day. How does it take 2 1/2 hours to clean your bathroom? Just askin'{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Actually, it may have been 2 hours, not 2.5. Scrubbing, and I mean scrubbing, down the fiberglass shower enclosure, really cleaning the floors and getting rid of all the c$ap in the drawers, wiping those, too. In between all this, I needed to take a break and complain to my DH. I'm no spring chicken -- more like an old hen!!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/4/2014 BonnieBelle said:

Neither!! I'd rather get takeout and have a cleaning lady. LOL!!

Amen.....