Occasional Contributor
This is a copycat of Rachel Rays moppini towel! Bet she loves that!
Respected Contributor
Well she copied it from someone else as well.
~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Occasional Contributor
As you did with that reply!
Super Contributor

I ordered and I must be the only one who did. I have been looking for this thread

about them.

Honored Contributor

The Cooking Buddy is totally different than the Moppine, and the Cooking Buddy is way better.

I have both, and I don't even use the Moppine. It is too short, no silicone, so you get burned if you hold something too long, and it is too short. It doesn't have the width to pick up large pans out of the oven.

I got my first Cooking Buddy for Christmas this past year, and ordered the patriotic one today. I got one for my mom as well. I'm hoping they come out with fall colors and designs, and hope they get the solid colors back in stock again.

I don't ever want to be without these. I use them for taking pots off the stove and draining, taking small or large things out of the oven. I've never had any type of oven mitt or pot holder that worked in all applications the way the Cooking Buddy does. Best part, it hangs on the oven door, so I never have to go searching for it, and with a two in one concept, I am never looking for the second mitt to remove something from the oven either.

Respected Contributor
On 4/5/2015 My3Greys said: As you did with that reply!
Not even sure what that means? Not much these days is really original, they get changed a little and sold as a new idea. Sometimes it's better and sometimes it's not.
~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Trusted Contributor

They seem like a waste of money to me. I prefer using kitchen towels for everything, including pot holders, but that is a personal preference. If people like them, thugh, by all means go for it.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't use this type of item. I thought it was expensive. The designs were nice.

Valued Contributor

I agree with some of the previous posters...waste of money & I have kitchen towels to use if I need them but hey..if you like them..go for it!

Honored Contributor

Why would anyone risk burns with kitchen towels? That is not a safe way to move hot pans from stove tops or ovens. Anyone who hasn't tried these, should really reconsider. You have no idea what your are missing. They are well worth the price, and the basic color ones are available on ebay for much less money.