Contributor

Re: Cookbooks for Instant Pot: R U Looking 4 1???

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh goodness @Marlea Lee I couldn't even find the recipe for chicken soup . . . there is no table of contents that I can find . . . sigh . . . this is why I do better with physical cook books . . . yes I am old . . . tee hee!

But I do like that French Onion Chicken Thigh recipe . . . yum!  Smiley Happy

Ooooooooo, I am going to try that too!!

mtc, here is how to find the table of contents for this cookbook on the Kindle:  (I have the Kindle keyboard model, but other models would have similar instructions, I think)

Open the book

Click on the "Menu" button on your Kindle

A box will pop up with various choices.....click on "Go to"

Then move the cursor to "table of contents" and click.  Voila!!

Honored Contributor

I saw this at Sam's Club...very cheap and the recipies looked good.  Because of the way I eat, very few of the recipies fit my lifestyle.  I do have an instant pot and would think this book will be a great addition to the cookbook library for most.

Honored Contributor

@Marlea Lee wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh goodness @Marlea Lee I couldn't even find the recipe for chicken soup . . . there is no table of contents that I can find . . . sigh . . . this is why I do better with physical cook books . . . yes I am old . . . tee hee!

But I do like that French Onion Chicken Thigh recipe . . . yum!  Smiley Happy

Ooooooooo, I am going to try that too!!

mtc, here is how to find the table of contents for this cookbook on the Kindle:  (I have the Kindle keyboard model, but other models would have similar instructions, I think)

Open the book

Click on the "Menu" button on your Kindle

A box will pop up with various choices.....click on "Go to"

Then move the cursor to "table of contents" and click.  Voila!!

@Marlea Lee thank you so much for this and please know you are now my new official best friend . . . how fabulous are you?!!?!!?!?  I know I will be using my InstantPot a lot more in the coming months so this freebie couldn't have come at a better time.  

Thank you again @Marlea Lee for all your help and @Tigriss for the head's up on the availability of the cookbook.  Very much appreciated!

Frequent Contributor

I don't have the Kindle EReader...I have the Kindle Fire.

I can't find this book in the free version for my device.

Am I doing something wrong?

Respected Contributor

Ok, so I started this thread and it got poofed because of a link, which I used the Qs thing to insert the link to the thread.  Anyway, I became more PC with my speach.  

You would buy now for 0.00.  The Kindle Unlimited program lets you read unlimited books for free for 9.99 a month fee.  But you can only have 10 out at a time, which I always have 10 out, then have to return one to get one.  I bought this and haven't had time to read it.  I was pooped after I reposted it an went to bed.  I'm just now getting to read and follow up.  Hopefully it will have good recipes since most of the reviews are good thus far.

Respected Contributor

@Shopster3 It was free yesterday for a limited period of time. I subscribe to daily emails that post free/cheap ebooks. Pixel of Ink is one and Book Gorilla and Books on the Knob are the others. They send you daily emails with the new free books.