Occasional Visitor

Cook’s Essentials 2 qt Pressure Cooker Manual

I lost the manual that came with my 2 qt Cook’s Essentials Pressure Cooker (K44644). Does anyone know how to get a replacement manual? I have searched the internet and can’t find a manual to download for this particular model.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cook’s Essentials 2 qt Pressure Cooker Manual

@JDD70 wrote:

I lost the manual that came with my 2 qt Cook’s Essentials Pressure Cooker (K44644). Does anyone know how to get a replacement manual? I have searched the internet and can’t find a manual to download for this particular model.

@JDD70  I have the two quart also. Please try this. In the search bar at Google type in 92300 Instruction and there two manuals for the 2qt. Don't know if this is what you are looking for.

Honored Contributor

@JDD70.  If you go to Google and search for Cooks Essentials 2qt pressure cooker, you'll find your manual which you can download.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If none of those suggestions work, HSN has their Kitchen HQ model that looks to be exactly the same and they have the manual available for download on the product page.  https://www.hsn.com/products/kitchen-hq-2-quart-digital-pressure-cooker/8961197?query=8961197&isSugg...