Respected Contributor

Cook’s Essential pressure cookers

Do they still sell these? I tried to find video on the 4 qt. One and couldn’t find anything.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cook’s Essential pressure cookers

K43833 is a 4 qt.  There is also an "as is" model K307717

Respected Contributor

Try to find out who is making them.  I bought one and it quit.  When I tried to get it repaired using the warranty, I found out it was some second rate company and needless to say the warranty wasn't worth the paper it was printed on.  The Q did not offer to help.  I then purchased a NESCO pressure cooker I've used for years with no problems.  I would also recommend the Cuisinart.  

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Try to find out who is making them.  I bought one and it quit.  When I tried to get it repaired using the warranty, I found out it was some second rate company and needless to say the warranty wasn't worth the paper it was printed on.  The Q did not offer to help.  I then purchased a NESCO pressure cooker I've used for years with no problems.  I would also recommend the Cuisinart.  

I would never purchase another Cooks Essentials  pressure cooker again.  Mine stopped working in the middle of cooking.  The warranty was not honored and mine was only used a few time.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for your answers.